Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women orgasm more with richer men.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
"Scientists have found that the pleasure women get from making love is directly linked to the size of their partner’s bank balance.
...“Women’s orgasm frequency increases with the income of their partner,” said Dr Thomas Pollet, the Newcastle University psychologist behind the research.
He believes the phenomenon is an “evolutionary adaptation” that is hard-wired into women, driving them to select men on the basis of their perceived quality.
...He and Nettle tested that idea using data gathered in one of the world’s biggest lifestyle studies. The Chinese Health and Family Life Survey targeted 5,000 people across China for in-depth interviews about their personal lives, including questions about their sex lives, income and other factors. Among these were 1,534 women with male partners whose data was the basis for the study.
...He said: “Increasing partner income had a highly positive effect on women’s self-reported frequency of orgasm. More desirable mates cause women to experience more orgasms.”
Can't wait to see the credit crunch follow-up." ~ Caroline Waxler.

This is not surprising as over 70% of women prefer to date men with higher incomes than them. If you're a high class CEO women, you'd be probably want even a higher class CEO man. It's almost impossible to satisfy women, for fucks sake.

There's also been evidence, were women do orgasm more with better looking men. Perhaps, could good looks compensate for a small dick? Well, I wouldn't know now anymore.

RE: Women orgasm more with richer man.

Probably because women who marry rich men are fucking the jacked as fuck poolboy behind his back.

MayorOfKekville said:
Probably because women who marry rich men are fucking the jacked as fuck poolboy behind his back.
Lol probably.

it's called hypergamy.

Also, because a lot of rich guys are Chads and/or have a lot of status.

Yeah, the picture of an ugly rich guy with a hot girl happens, but logic dictates rich guys will mostly be better looking. They can afford all the surgeries, they probably grew up rich so had good nutrition + health advice. Chad has the halo effect which makes it easier to get rich.

Yes, usually women want both looks and money, out of those 5000, I'm sure there's plenty of ugly fellas in the mix. I think they maybe coping involved ^

The only possible way out of inceldom is getting richer because it would automatically elevate your status and you could use the money to looksmax as well (roids and surgeries).

blickpall said:
Link to article please?
http://www.businessinsider.com/2009/1/study-rich-men-give-women-more-orgasms/?r=AU&IR=T

idkwattodowithlife said:
http://www.businessinsider.com/2009/1/st...?r=AU&IR=T

Thanks! Wish it had a link to the study itself inside but I guess it provides enough information for anyone wishing to dig further to find it on their own.

I once encountered a study that found women orgasm more with an attractive partner.

Dingus_Incel said:
I once encountered a study that found women orgasm more with an attractive partner.
Yeah I think there has already been a thread created about that issue.

There must be a study pertaining to that, floating around web.

But I guess, now we know that, sex is not only physically for women, but also psychological for them.

I'm sure if a woman was clitorally or vaginally stimulated while winning a slot machine jackpot, she'd cum too.