Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women only want me for my money

Judah

Judah

Greycel
A few weeks ago I met a girl on Facebook, we talked, we chatted and well at first everything was good, at first I helped her with little money since she told me that she had almost nothing to eat and I agreed to send her. It was only a few weeks ago that we decided to try to have a relationship obviously, for now virtual
I helped her pay her rent for this month, I sent her money for her food and even to do her nails thinking that everything would be fine and that as her boyfriend I should collaborate financially for being the man
We agreed that she would come to spend this weekend with me and last night she asked me for some more money to buy some things I told her I would send it to her in the morning but it turns out that my mother took money from what she had to pay a debt that we had a refrigerator that we both bought
So I was left without a lot of money for this month and I explained to her that for this month I could no longer help her with money. the last thing i told him was

"If our thing was so superficial, I prefer that this end here, I just wanted someone who was with me through thick and thin and I see that you are not like that"

in short i'm an idiot
Nobody is going to love me for who I am but for how much I have in my pocket
several times that has happened to me

A few weeks ago I met a girl on Facebook, we talked, we chatted and well at first everything was good, at first I helped her with little money since she told me that she had almost nothing to eat and I agreed to send her. It was only a few weeks ago that we decided to try to have a relationship obviously, for now virtual
I helped her pay her rent for this month, I sent her money for her food and even to do her nails thinking that everything would be fine and that as her boyfriend I should collaborate financially for being the man
We agreed that she would come to spend this weekend with me and last night she asked me for some more money to buy some things I told her I would send it to her in the morning but it turns out that my mother took money from what she had to pay a debt that we had a refrigerator that we both bought
So I was left without a lot of money for this month and I explained to her that for this month I could no longer help her with money. the last thing i told him was

in short i'm an idiot
Mobs me at having a girlfriend

The consequences of foid worship... :feelsjuice:

Quite surprised you did all that and did not for one second comprehend that she was using you, especially if you are blackpilled and know you're subhuman. :feelswhat:

A few weeks ago I met a girl on Facebook
only fakecels have social media
I helped her with little money
I helped her pay her rent for this month, I sent her money for her food and even to do her nails
:bluepill: beta cuck,fuck off this site and neck yourself

IT infiltrators getting dumber every day. Get the fuck out

Lol...

Betabuxx fakecel

What a cuck you are

ban this simp immediately

can you give me money?

At least they want you for something

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Couldn't be me! How financially irresponsible, how simpy, how FOOLISH! In the era of modern women, if a woman cannot pay her own way she can stay alone - women do NOT need men to pay for anything for them.

Several times? You are doing this to yourself! No-one else to blame.
Sorry I'm just an autistic retard with money

Did you at least see her face, chat on a videocall, maybe nudes? you might be catfished, bruv

>user was banned for this post

Learned the hard way long time ago. Dont buy anything until you are in a relationship. Which for us means never.

Bruh. Well you had to learn your lesson eventually.

Were you sure it was a foid and not some guy posing as a foid?
It is stupid indeed to send money to someone you only know from the web.
Anyways, you are a maintainer of foids and this is a sin.

in short i'm an idiot
Weather you are incel or not if female ask for any financial/material help . Just know she doesn't care about you. It is over.

A last night she asked me for some more money to buy some things I told her I would send it to her in the morning but it turns out that my mother took money from what she had to pay a debt that we had a refrigerator that we both bought

in short i'm an idiot
sentence constructionmaxxing? :feelsrope:

Ban richfags, they can just buy a GF @Incelius Savage

you literally gave money to the enemy you fucking simp you're a disgrace go fuck yourself and die

Ban richfags, they can just buy a GF @Incelius Savage
This motherfucking simp. I hate people like this guy. We don’t need to help poor women.

Foid worship (especially betabuxxing online) is despicable and embarrassing

Disgusting simp

Bettabuxing doesn't work like this ffs.You need to say this:If you let me be your husband and breed you I'll treat you like a queen,but the moment I discover you cheat me I'll break your neck.You can tolerate a lot but not being cheated or letting yourself be used up like a carpet.You need to be dominant not dominated.Redpilled retards are good for something just listen to them you failed normies.

in short i'm an idiot

Last edited: