Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women ONLY play games for attention

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
JFL at the simps who defend their kweeens because someone questioned a foid's love for gaming. Foids very rarely play single player games due to the lack of attention they'll receive from men, that's why all the foid brainlets play multi- player games, especially LOL, CSGO and TF2.

I've never seen a foid passionate about a hobby, the only hobby they have is sucking chad's dick and being braindead as usual.

Toilet favorite hobby is flushing down chads cum @rightfulcel

Their hobby IS chad. Notice how they are always repulsed by any dude with a passion that isn't a foid. Unless it's 2d than they reeeeeee.

I'd say most yea

foids only have hobbies for attention, never actually for themselves

yes ive been saying this forever

True, i have never seen a woman not suck at games. They are usually complete garbage and need their cucks to play for them basically.

They may only play for attention, but they're still better than me because I suck at everything in life SO BAD that all women who just want attention are better, smarter, faster and more productive in every way than me. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

They may only play for attention, but they're still better than me because I suck at everything in life SO BAD that all women who just want attention are better, smarter, faster and more productive in every way than me. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

You sound like a wizchan poster.

Based post tbh my whore sister plays LOL and she's carried by her team most of the time playing trashy supports

Gaming is a pastime. I do it every day but only because no one wants to speak to me. I don¨t remember having skin to skin contact with another human for 2 years; that includes handshakes from men. You are essentially correct.