Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women only parking lots in Germany...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
"The German Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency stated on their website that the establishment of women's parking spaces does not violate the General Equal Treatment Act (Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz), because women are more likely than men to be victims of sexual abuse."

How the fuck does that even make sense. How many cases of rape on public parking spaces do actually exist??? I am not aware of a single one. Also the statistics say that men are more likely to be attacked in general. So it's fine I guess if someone smashes my head in as long as wimin feel safe.

When will men have to sit in the back of the bus in Germany?

What this is normal? Clearly they feel under attack and opressed.. nothing wrong with that you pig!

kek

(((Females)))

This is what happens when your men become weak EU is lost current generation of numales bend backwards to any whim of lgbts and other degenerates its natural outcome and will only get worse till west collapses

Every fucking store has those parking lots now. I always park my car there and when somebody complains I just yell at them: "FUCK OFF!!!"

what the fuck

That's stupid.

It's ironic that virtually 100 percent of rape and violent crime in Germany is committed by immigrants. The same immigrants German feminists advocate and apologize for and want to come there by the tens of thousands.

Non chads get less sex than non stacys so rape is ok and justified

It was meant to tag the hypocrisy btw

Last edited:
What the jews are doing with western civilization is unbelievable