Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women online love expressing their hatred towards short men, they want you dead or gone (HUGE COMPILATION)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
How can anyone on this planet have the balls to say that heightism isn't a thing or that being a manlet isn't a curse? When women do this openly and without any shame? Here's a big compilation to really prove this.

One quick look online and you'll find women by the millions openly saying how much they can't stand even looking at short men. They find them ugly, lame, useless, they're children in their eyes. Some of them even outright say that you should be DEAD. Or that you're a genetic mistake that should have never happened.

The hatred is off the charts and yet it's publicly accepted. These women aren't hiding on some obscure anonymous imageboard. No. They're PROUDLY voicing their hatred on SOCIAL MEDIA. With their own pictures and their names attached to this. That's how proud and fearless they are. That's how much this viewed as acceptable by society. And this isn't a niche thing, this shit is fucking ENDLESS.

Can you imagine if millions of men openly said on social media that they want 50% of the world's female population to be erased from this earth? I sure can't.

@gymletethnicel (sry if this is too brutal) @LittleBoy @1m62dtr @Pengwin

Last edited:
You know holes are evil since they love to attack unchangeable traits in men.

Under 5'10" = DEATH. ITS OVER.

Manlet + ethnic + sub5 face = TRUECEL. It never even began for me.

Last edited:
Where is the reset button?

Feel the rage baby, these cunts don't even take any responsibility for having short sons considering they are half of the genetics.

What does height even offer in a non sports/fighting/aesthetics sense?

Fisherian runaway & the ever higher demand & expectations put upon the men by these cunts that simply exist.

She can have a checklist a mile long but you can't even request don't be fat.

I also like foids to be at least 6 ft... under the ground :feelsYall:

this really hurt, also it always ethnic or wigger women

Heck I would go as far to say Feminists treat short men better

Feel the rage baby, these cunts don't even take any responsibility for having short sons considering they are half of the genetics.

What does height even offer in a non sports/fighting/aesthetics sense?

Fisherian runaway & the ever higher demand & expectations put upon the men by these cunts that simply exist.

She can have a checklist a mile long but you can't even request don't be fat.
I also like foids to be at least 6 ft... under the ground :feelsYall:

:feelsrope:

I am hoping Climate Change isn't fake so that earth can end
If short men shouldn't breed, short women shouldn't either because they produce manlets
Coomer man with his load so big it turn into waterworld but hwite.

Would be funny to see some guy kicking the phone Just like that random dude did with that feminist whore.
Lmao. Most men are cucked but i think if women start measuring men with their phone at least a few manlets with be enraged and have that response ...

I am manlet and i wanna go ER on these fucking bitches (in gta)
btw short foids should be sterilised if there wouldn't be more manlets

jfl at the last photo...bitch looks like a fucking hog

jfl at the last photo...bitch looks like a fucking hog
Regardless of how bad a woman looks she'll still look down on most men.

Tbh at this rate society will implode before we get to terraform other planets or the moon
Society doesn't deserve to terraform or colonize space tbh
And by society I mean every country no matter whether it's US, Russia, China, India, Canada, Mexico, Brazil or whatever country has aspirations.

Being a manlet is hell

Not surprised, I’m getting used to it, not as suifuel as it used to be

Foids are evil creatures, that’s just it

Killfuel
U’ll make niggas go er with such compilation

Under 5'10" = DEATH. ITS OVER.

Manlet + ethnic + sub5 face = TRUECEL. It never even began for me.
just remember there are still idiots on this forum who thinks ER was a "mentalcel" or a "volcel"

The worlds height average for men is about 5'9, so when foids are hating on "short men" they're literally hating on 90% of all men........
Blatant hypergamy.......

@LiteralGoblin

The worlds height average for men is about 5'9, so when foids are hating on "short men" they're literally hating on 90% of all men........
Blatant hypergamy.......
And they say men are shallow ...