Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women on the bus should leave me alone

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
Almost every day I'm stared at by one of them. I don't know what I'm doing to them other than listening to my music, having a disfigured body and having curry skin but I want them to stop. They look at me like I'm some kind of subhuman monster. I've had a few of them come up to me and call me creepy to my face. I don't know why because I'm not staring at them, and I'm not trying to interact with them. I guess that being an ugly male makes you creepy by default to women.

Ever since I burned my skin in a house fire a couple of years, women have treated me like I'm some kind of subhuman monster. I'm so fucking sick of all of this.

Ever since I burned my skin in a house fire a couple of years, women have treated me like I'm some kind of subhuman monster. I'm so fucking sick of all of this
FLAMETHROWERMAXXIN

Yeah, if you're ugly women automatically consider you creepy and have no qualms about telling it to your face.

Brutal as fuck if you're disfigured facially on top of being a subhuman autist, life on nightmare mode. If you were a foid, you could just report them for "sexual harassment" and a whole mob of white knights and cucks would band together to lynch any misogynist inkler who stared at you longer than a second, but only foids aren't allowed to be uncomfortable. :feelsclown:

Almost every day I'm stared at by one of them. I don't know what I'm doing to them other than listening to my music, having a disfigured body and having curry skin but I want them to stop. They look at me like I'm some kind of subhuman monster. I've had a few of them come up to me and call me creepy to my face. I don't know why because I'm not staring at them, and I'm not trying to interact with them. I guess that being an ugly male makes you creepy by default to women.

Ever since I burned my skin in a house fire a couple of years, women have treated me like I'm some kind of subhuman monster. I'm so fucking sick of all of this.
Ur abit stupid but I like you you're one of the only ones that have any actual honesty with their feelings.