Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women on Reddit do mental loopdeloops to explain why high waisted pants are “in”, but we all know the real reason is because most of them are fat now

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★
Original:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/ulpu16/high_wasted_shortspants_are_not_flattering_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Humorous comment that nails it:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/ulpu16/high_wasted_shortspants_are_not_flattering_on/i7zv4sl/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Virtually all the top comments are women trying to portray reality in a warped fashion. Some are really showing their hand that their real aim is to mislead men into thinking they look a lot better than they actually do (funny how when men try to do this such as with lifts women shame them furiously — but they freak out the moment anybody says anything about makeup being deceptive lol).

You know why platforms like Reddit and Twitter are so retarded? It’s because women dominate social media and are just butt fucking retards about virtually every issue under the sun. Take abortion for example which Reddit and Twitter are imploding on themselves over right now, I actually have no issue with it (hell, I wish I’d been aborted) but I can understand why the debate exists and there are some reasonable arguments on the other side of it — but you see these women frothing at the mouth that they can’t just do whatever the fuck they want at any given moment and it’s just surreal to see. It is honestly insane how spoiled most women are. The sheer volume of gaslighting and misrepresenting whatever group they don’t like is … crazy. It is just crazy, it’s like they don’t know how to actually have a real debate because they’ve never had to (everybody just tolerates their bullshit).

Meanwhile go to most forums dominated by men surrounding their hobbies or even politics and the difference is night and day. It is unbelievable that women are not called out for their delusional solipsistic bullshit because men always are.

Last edited:
Mass misinformation and mass psychosis to delude themselves

If you tell a lie over and over again it will be the truth

Also wtf are high waisted pants

It’s just like “personality is important “

I don't think foids wear high waist jeans bc they're fat, I think it's bc it makes their asses look better. those pant and yoga pants are all push up just like bras

Mass misinformation and mass psychosis to delude themselves

If you tell a lie over and over again it will be the truth

Also wtf are high waisted pants
Yup, well put. Its basically the new “fad” for women in western countries because they’re too fat now to wear the old belly shirts without revealing themselves.

Basically women have moved on to wearing these skin tight “active shaping” (almost corset like when you think about it) clothes and the high waisted trend is so they can show as much skin/midriff as possible while trying to hide how fat they are.

It’s such bullshit that women are basically lying to people and frauding their looks but if men do the same kinds of things (wearing lifts in your shoes for example) women blow a gasket.

Yup, well put. Its basically the new “fad” for women in western countries because they’re too fat now to wear the old belly shirts without revealing themselves.
Pic ?

I don't think foids wear high waist jeans bc they're fat, I think it's bc it makes their asses look better. those pant and yoga pants are all push up just like bras

It’s all about looks and increasing apparent sexual attractiveness.

I think both are true — the new high waisted approach to showing midriff is definitely aimed at not showing their flabby bellies.

But yes, yoga pants and “active shaping” wear took off huge because it’s another way they can fraud their looks.

Kinda yeah but good looking ones still look good and bad looking ones Doesn’t look that bad

Looksmaxxing kinda

western toilets are looking like this cuz chipotle and mcdonald
iu

Kinda yeah but good looking ones still look good and bad looking ones Doesn’t look that bad

Looksmaxxing kinda
My issue is that they lie about their real underlying motivation.

I have never in my life seen a woman just come out and say the truth when this sort of thing comes up that they’re wearing these clothes to fraud their looks in order to attract men.

It’s the dishonesty of it — I think most men will tell you in a heartbeat why they’re dressed up or why they put those lifts in their shoes, but women just constantly make up all of this solipsistic nonsense and I really do think they buy into it themselves.

My issue is that they lie about their real underlying motivation.

I have never in my life seen a woman just come out and say the truth when this sort of thing comes up that they’re wearing these clothes to fraud their looks in order to attract men.

It’s the dishonesty of it — I think most men will tell you in a heartbeat why they’re dressed up or why they put those lifts in their shoes, but women just constantly make up all of this solipsistic nonsense and I really do think they buy into it themselves.
Men are the fucking same most times man ,they are the same pathetic as woman and liars

My robowaifu of the future won't have such problems

Original:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/ulpu16/high_wasted_shortspants_are_not_flattering_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Humorous comment that nails it:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/ulpu16/high_wasted_shortspants_are_not_flattering_on/i7zv4sl/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Virtually all the top comments are women trying to portray reality in a warped fashion. Some are really showing their hand that their real aim is to mislead men into thinking they look a lot better than they actually do (funny how when men try to do this such as with lifts women shame them furiously — but they freak out the moment anybody says anything about makeup being deceptive lol).

You know why platforms like Reddit and Twitter are so retarded? It’s because women dominate social media and are just butt fucking retards about virtually every issue under the sun. Take abortion for example which Reddit and Twitter are imploding on themselves over right now, I actually have no issue with it (hell, I wish I’d been aborted) but I can understand why the debate exists and there are some reasonable arguments on the other side of it — but you see these women frothing at the mouth that they can’t just do whatever the fuck they want at any given moment and it’s just surreal to see. It is honestly insane how spoiled most women are. The sheer volume of gaslighting and misrepresenting whatever group they don’t like is … crazy. It is just crazy, it’s like they don’t know how to actually have a real debate because they’ve never had to (everybody just tolerates their bullshit).

Meanwhile go to most forums dominated by men surrounding their hobbies or even politics and the difference is night and day. It is unbelievable that women are not called out for their delusional solipsistic bullshit because men always are.

Mental loopdeloops lol

Men are the fucking same most times man ,they are the same pathetic as woman and liars
Maybe I’m wrong, there are mountains of delusional men out there too. I do think there’s probably a difference in the ratio but I can’t deny what you’re saying on second thought.

This is what happens when bitches refuse to eat red strawberries with an incel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: they get fat as fuck :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: bluepilled foids will refuse to believe this as fact :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

This is what happens when bitches refuse to eat red strawberries with an incel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: they get fat as fuck :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: bluepilled foids will refuse to believe this as fact :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Killzone 2 was a great game, nice avi