Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women on average are dumber than men

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
I have no evidence to substantiate this claim however from my personal experience bitches are a lot dumber than men on average. Have you heard them talk in class before or in person? Comparatively from men they suck ass. I guess all that girly shit has no educational value. Stupid fucking sluts

Water is wet (on average)

Your statement: trues me. XD

it's why they gravitate to leftism and anything else that requires no brain

go kiss a shotgun barrel bluepilled lurkers

There are a lot of retarded bolgads, though.

Women have much less grey matter and much more white matter on average than men in the brain. Grey matter is cognition and rationality, white matter is connective tissue and represents social intelligence and ability to socially and emotionally manipulate and humiliate people as well as ability to connect thoughts and ideas and different parts of the brain. This also means that women's brain space is being taken up by extensive tissue connecting women's cooming lizard brains to their thinking brains, JFL :feelskek: . Women are perfectly built to operate like a hivemind. Women's brains are more efficient and dense, but men's are substantially larger with more raw ability.

Women are much more effective than men at realizing their value and getting what they ultimately want, while men are more effective than women at building civilization and sustaining women and children.

For proof of this, just look at all the male simps. Women know that by denying productive men sex and children as a collective, they maximize their value while getting what they want, unrestrained patriarchy. Men are more the raw intellectual power of moving mountains but end up scratching their head when they don't get what they want, until they just get so pissed they take what they want through conquest and rape and take complete control over women. They ultimately didn't use their brains to take control, though- they use their brains to please women and when that doesn't work, they use what they built to please women to enslave them.

This post of yours is a sign of not understanding the intelligence bell curve and, more importantly, just how DUMB most HUMANS are. Most women are dumb, but half of men are hypergiga dumb, so it balances out. The male bell curve is more flat, while the female bell curve is super hyper concentrated in the "middle". As a result, almost all dumb people are men (to the left of the hump), almost all smart people are men (to the right of the hump), AND there are more overall women than men. All of these things can be true.

Women have much less grey matter and much more white matter on average than men in the brain. Grey matter is cognition and rationality, white matter is connective tissue and represents social intelligence and ability to socially and emotionally manipulate and humiliate people as well as ability to connect thoughts and ideas and different parts of the brain. This also means that women's brain space is being taken up by extensive tissue connecting women's cooming lizard brains to their thinking brains, JFL :feelskek: . Women are perfectly built to operate like a hivemind. Women's brains are more efficient and dense, but men's are substantially larger with more raw ability.

Women are much more effective than men at realizing their value and getting what they ultimately want, while men are more effective than women at building civilization and sustaining women and children.

For proof of this, just look at all the male simps. Women know that by denying productive men sex and children as a collective, they maximize their value while getting what they want, unrestrained patriarchy. Men are more the raw intellectual power of moving mountains but end up scratching their head when they don't get what they want, until they just get so pissed they take what they want through conquest and rape and take complete control over women. They ultimately didn't use their brains to take control, though- they use their brains to please women and when that doesn't work, they use what they built to please women to enslave them.

This post of yours is a sign of not understanding the intelligence bell curve and, more importantly, just how DUMB most HUMANS are. Most women are dumb, but half of men are hypergiga dumb, so it balances out. The male bell curve is more flat, while the female bell curve is super hyper concentrated in the "middle". As a result, almost all dumb people are men (to the left of the hump), almost all smart people are men (to the right of the hump), AND there are more overall women than men. All of these things can be true.
I respect your post however there is no evidence in your claim either.

Nobody cares about IQ these days. It’s all about your smv.

I respect your post however there is no evidence in your claim either.
Everything I stated is backed up directly by the "common knowledge". There is no reason to think they are lying to us on this, as this information must be accurate to ensure the quality of modern medicine.

Women having more white matter, men having more grey matter? Google it. Grey matter and white matter serving the functions I ascribed? Google it. Women's brains being smaller but denser than men's? Google it.

The social analysis? Look at history, and listen to my arguments.

Most very smart and very dumb people being men, while most average intelligence are women? Google it. There being more overall women than men (in the West)? Google it.

You sound like a foid infiltrator tbh.

Foids just have to exist, men have to be.

You sound like a foid infiltrator tbh.
We can’t be sure about that.
Then why do women do better than men in education on average. The reason u think foids are stupid is cuz they want u 2 think they are stupid cuz they think they look cute then.
Bitch I know women do better in education but that’s a small factor in this. They still lose in debates and men on 1 on1s. Of course they do better in education. They fuck their teachers. Fucking slots
The argument he made is also false. Some people do care more about intelligence over sexual value.

Last edited:
Tell me something.i don't know

Even foids mog me in Intelligence :feelsbadman:

Then why do women do better than men in education on average. The reason u think foids are stupid is cuz they want u 2 think they are stupid cuz they think they look cute then.
Women do menial tasks better than men big whoopee. :feelsjuice: Besides educations nowadays stacked against dudes tbh. Women are generally dumber tho just from my experiences