Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women often don't have robust principles

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's so strange to me.

Some women it's like their whole morality shifts depending on what guy they're with.

Whereas for me whether I think someone is right or wrong is static. It doesn't change based on my relationship to them.

Some women it's like their whole morality shifts depending on what guy they're with.
they're like a mimicry, they try to even get into hobby of man they like. One of the reasons why women are not worthy as a friend/relationship partner/wife, there is nothing interesting to talk about with them or relate.

I think this also extends to what guy they like. They seem to chop and change between guys more than we do between women.

They're more easily led.

I know it has been said over and over but... Good looking = Good. Bad looking/Ugly ( ever normie) = evil.
Woman will only be kind and/or show some morality around strong, powerfull, tall and dominative guys. If you are not anything like that, they wont care enogh even to pretend to be humans.

It's so strange to me.

Whereas for me whether I think someone is right or wrong is static. It doesn't change based on my relationship to them.
That's why is impossibe to be friends with women. They are completly empty.

I know it has been said over and over but... Good looking = Good. Bad looking/Ugly ( ever normie) = evil.
Woman will only be kind and/or show some morality around strong, powerfull, tall and dominative guys. If you are not anything like that, they wont care enogh even to pretend to be humans.

Yeah I kind of thought about this earlier. That ultimately if they find you attractive, you will be sided with and considered to be correct.

If you're not, then... the level of empathy they have for you can be very low. They just cling on to the men they are attracted to.

I do think that they prefer tough guys or Daddies to softies, though.