Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women NEVER acknowledge the blakpilll when confronted

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
women do often admit to the blakpill but only on their own ground when they want to insult some guy ''you're too ugly for me loser'' or to feel powerful ''I am too gl I would never date a guy like that''
however if you confront them with ''hey women only care about looks they are shallow'' its like exposing a witch they immediately recoil and say ''no we dont maybe its your personality'' they go into virtue singling and gas lighting I've never seen a woman admit to the blackpill when confronted with it

The most they will admit to is "Yeah a lot of girls are like that which sucks"
"Oh but I'm not one of them tee-hee I care about personality"

women dont know what theyre saying most of the time. ACTIONS OVER WORDS buddy boyo

:feelsugh:
That's still 1 in 100. So that if you had a good personality in a room of 199 other people, 100 of whom females, you'd be able to get a girlfriend? The reality is that, even if they did "prefer personality", a 'good one' is curated through years of validation, and looks are never a negative, so they'd go for someone with a better personality than you; hypergamy is absolute and there's no reason for you to be picked.

That's still 1 in 100. So that if you had a good personality in a room of 199 other people, 100 of whom females, you'd be able to get a girlfriend? The reality is that, even if they did "prefer personality", a 'good one' is curated through years of validation, and looks are never a negative, so they'd go for someone with a better personality than you; hypergamy is absolute and there's no reason for you to be picked.
i told i was just kind brah
chill :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Of course not, they'd be revealing their hand

yeah if you're good looking you have a better outlook on life because people give you validation everywhere you go. in turn your personality is a lot more positive, its why chad always says just walk up to her and say hi bro!

in his mind he's blindfolded as to what life is for an unattractive man and thinks his "PeRsonality" is the reason why girls like him. True, but you have to be attractive to even be considered valuable enough to mate with her.

I usually am forced to conceal the blackpill in bluepill skin