Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women need to stop saying this

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
Women need to stop saying "I'm trying to get pregnant." Because that LITERALLY means "I'm letting Chad creampie my pussy every night." Its fucking disgusting yet when a women says "I'm trying to get pregnant." Everyone gets like "oh congratulations we're so happy for you." But if you're to say what EXACTLY has been going on, that you've been being treated as Chads cum dumpster, that makes people uncomfortable. Unless you're smart enough to realize that yes, saying "I'm trying to get pregnant" means "I've been being a lot more of a whore than usual." Why the fuck is there any kind of acceptance for this. Why do people get to talk about sex so openly like this, it's gross, it's wrong, and it's immoral because it can serverly mentally damage someone with traumatic stress torward sex. (Like incels).

I hate women

Women are so shallow and foolish that they wait until they are 35 to try to get pregnant, always thinking that there is a better man just around the corner.

shes just saying that cause her betabuxx provider is infertile and cant produce offspring

Yeah its disgusting because you cant take part jfl cope city

Foids only want Chad's baby inside her.

not to mention when foids try to use pregnancy as some sort of get out of jail free card.

congratz chad jizzed in you

No woman asks me to help her getting pregnant

She’s trying to get pregnant with a male of superior genetics. Then see what the normfags say

Women should not be allowed to talk without the approval of her male owner tbh.

makes ya think