Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women need to stop being fucking hypocrites, seriously

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
“Wtf you wont date a landwhale? Wow you are so low. Don’t judge people on their looks.”

“I really wanna fuk chad tonight, no incels just chad.”

Feminism is cancer, basically guys are forced to date girls 3 points below them while girls only date guys 3 points above them.

Fuck this shit. I hope they get punished hard in the afterlife for this kind of hypocrisy. At least you could suck it up and be honest

They can't without help.

sadly they will never even know how hypocritical they are since society tells them that its "supposed to be this way" and that "all wymyn are QUEENS"

“Wtf you wont date a landwhale? Wow you are so low. Don’t judge people on their looks.”

“I really wanna fuk chad tonight, no incels just chad.”

Feminism is cancer, basically guys are forced to date girls 3 points below them while girls only date guys 3 points above them.

Fuck this shit. I hope they get punished hard in the afterlife for this kind of hypocrisy. At least you could suck it up and be honest

They won't acknowledge their hypocrisy because they're supremacists. Supremacists believe they're above the laws they set down for others.
sadly they will never even know how hypocritical they are since society tells them that its "supposed to be this way" and that "all wymyn are QUEENS"

>men and women are both judged physically harshly you incel!
>men for being short, and women for being fat

N3vII4A

True. I hate hypocrites and liars. It's one of the reasons why i hate America so much.
I wish more roasties openly told the truth.

Last edited:
Men are oppressed so female hypocrisy is okay.

they dont stop the wont stop.