Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women need to know their place

Greycel
i dont understand why women are so high and mighty nowadays. expect a golden man like we are just perfect and encased out of gold. me personally i hit the gym and i think i have some greek god genetics. yet women dont even think to look my way in a social setting. it pisses me off. these women need to get off a pedestal and set some realistic standards and get with a guy like me. if only they would dive in and see the amazing and funny personality i have. but yet women nowadays want to do their stupid ass tiktok trend and look the other way. bullshit. this world is so overstimulated and fucked

They will always have some chad to fuck and dump them, this gives them free validation and boost their ego.

you definitely dont have "greek god genetics" if your on this site

Yeah bro I don't get it either. All foids seem to have an inflated self worth and confidence, even the fat and ugly ones. Society makes no sense to me and thats why I prefer to rot in my room :feelsclown:

i dont understand why women are so high and mighty nowadays.
Because they have lots of options (men pursuing them), and get validation/attention from thirsty simps online.
They think male validation is correlated to their self worth.
Hence why they feel on top of the world.