Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based women NEED to be RAPED

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★
I have much knowledge on this subject. I have done my own research for years and I have finally come to a conclusion.
Honestly, women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programmed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

I have much knowledge on this subject. I have done my own research for years and I have finally come to a conclusion.
Honestly, women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programmed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLnm7oONfw

Animals in nature do it so i just see it as just Darwinism in action if humans do it

TBKNINJJOYDRPXSJAKGPGNKLFU.jpg

Women who lead men on especially deserve harsh punishment. Fuck these cunts. Be more cold hearted about this shit and lose all your sense of emotion.

(IM VIDEOSPIEL)

Super based and aware. Rape should not even be a crime. Just look at what toilets want in a man and you will see: they enjoyed being dominated and raped

I'm too high inhib to actually do it.

Yeah at least once anyway, they have to as it's just one more of the already multiple dicks they have had it them

based af. Rape is love, rape is life. More subhuman schizos should rape fr its also hot af seeing a girl scared of you trying to escape from you

based af. Rape is love, rape is life. More subhuman schizos should rape fr its also hot af seeing a girl scared of you trying to escape from you

Boring "all talk no walk" thread...

If you are going to post these boring rape threads, and you aren't gonna rape them yourself, this is totally pointless.

Fuck yes they do. Fuck their “consent” bullshit. I don’t give a fuck about my “consent” I just want them to throatfuck me and grab my dick and cram it into them.

I'm too high inhib and low t to rape

100% AGREED!!!!!!

Marital rape doesnt exist. Husbands have the right to demand sex from their wives whenever they want. Only a cuck society like ours would deny this.

funny & high iq thread

Boring "all talk no walk" thread...

If you are going to post these boring rape threads, and you aren't gonna rape them yourself, this is totally pointless.
I'm invested in knowing what you're up to now, you've got me intrigued sir.

This world is really unjust. Women tend to like getting raped and beaten and people get all up in arms when they are, meanwhile men tend to really not like those things and no one cares when it happens to them.

This world is really unjust. Women tend to like getting raped and beaten and people get all up in arms when they are, meanwhile men tend to really not like those things and no one cares when it happens to them.
double standard put in place by the jews

True.Their instinct always craves domination by a stronger male

They need and should.

They need and should.
wouldnt fix anything at all, just make them like chad even more since they like to be dominated, what would fix them would be indoctrination and strict laws and a totalitarian regime.

They want to be raped sure, but only if it’s with chad

Women wanna be raped yeah by Chad

It's an ecosystem u need the rapists to control the slut population

Marital rape doesnt exist. Husbands have the right to demand sex from their wives whenever they want. Only a cuck society like ours would deny this.
It was totally legal until a couple of decades ago, too. In my country "rape" in marriage became a crime only in 1997, I just looked it up. And the law actually used to say that wives have to have sex with their husband, that it is their duty. The world has sure changed for the worse. Couple of decades ago, and most of us would have been just fine.