Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women mostly want 6’6” height according to new stats (Hamudi was right, 7’ standard is coming soon) [massive suicide fuel]

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
There’s been a lot of cope threads of people thinking women most preferred men that are either 5’11” or 6’1” because of studies where women are asked about their preference. But now that Bumble allows to filter by height, the results are in. And what do they tell us?

It’s beyond fucking over buddy boyos.

Women’s most preferred height is 6’6” tall.

The old 6’ cope standard is only searched for by around 58% of women. 5’11 sharply drops to around 30%. But get this. 65% want men that are 6’11” tall, which is greater than being 6’. These women really think they are so likely to get 6’11” chad that they choose it more than even wanting the so called 6’ cope height minimum.

1BEF7A4A 0D83 4736 BDD1 624EE628CB8E

And another Pareto looking distribution graph as usual for you datacels, where those who have everything will be given everything, and those who have nothing will have everything taken away.

I guess it's over for me no matter what.

the graph in the heightpill section of incel wiki needs to be updated
5'8 men were acceptable to 50% of women in that chart,
but now we know just its just 10%

at 5'6, its so over for me I actually find it sort of funny

Last edited:

That site is complete shit. It claimed the neets forum is a far right forum, and the evidence it used was a post about someone talking about anime or something jfl.

Damn it's so over for me on height alone. And of course I have to be an ugly currycel ogre on top. GG

We no longer live in a time of urgent survival. Traits are not selected based on what is most practical, rather, they are selected based on what is most visually appealing. The competition of men nowadays is not rooted in natural survival, it is rooted in societal standards of beauty that have been artificially created.

One could argue that height is an important survival factor, and this can be considered true to some extent. However, after a certain point height no longer gives you any inherent survival advantage. In fact, it can actually become a detriment to long term survival since you are at higher risk for certain bone structure ailments the taller you are.

There’s been a lot of cope threads of people thinking women most preferred men that are either 5’11” or 6’1” because of studies where women are asked about their preference. But now that Bumble allows to filter by height, the results are in. And what do they tell us?

It’s beyond fucking over buddy boyos.

Women’s most preferred height is 6’6” tall.

The old 6’ cope standard is only searched for by around 58% of women. 5’11 sharply drops to around 30%. But get this. 65% want men that are 6’11” tall, which is greater than being 6’. These women really think they are so likely to get 6’11” chad that they choose it more than even wanting the so called 6’ cope height minimum.

View attachment 597556

And another Pareto looking distribution graph as usual for you datacels, where those who have everything will be given everything, and those who have nothing will have everything taken away.
:cryfeels:
7ft truly was not a meme. Yet I am still stuck here on 5'4

Time for me to cyborgmaxx
man using GIF

Damn it's so over for me on height alone. And of course I have to be an ugly currycel ogre on top. GG
The failios keep stacking up one atop another.

We no longer live in a time of urgent survival. Traits are not selected based on what is most practical, rather, they are selected based on what is most visually appealing. The competition of men nowadays is not rooted in natural survival, it is rooted in societal standards of beauty that have been artificially created.

One could argue that height is an important survival factor, and this can be considered true to some extent. However, after a certain point height no longer gives you any inherent survival advantage. In fact, it can actually become a detriment to long term survival since you are at higher risk for certain bone structure ailments the taller you are.
Meanwhile taller creatures like elephants are just chilling.

:cryfeels:
7ft truly was not a meme. Yet I am still stuck here on 5'4
It’s over

Foids in 2030:

Must be 7ft minimum
Must have 10 inch dick minimum
Must have perfect jaw and maxilla minimum
Must make a million in a year minimum
Must have %10 bodyfat minimum and have good frame minimum

If you don't have these in 2030s its over you should rope immediately or go ER immediately. (In minecraft)

Is this the upper or the lower limit of the filter?

Hf

If it's the upper limit, that means 40% of women on Bumble want a man no shorter than 7'.
If it's the lower limit, that means 30% of women on Bumble want only men shorter than 6'.
If it's the mean average then I dunno.
Anyway who cares, I see good looking foids with guys shorter than me all the time.

Is this the upper or the lower limit of the filter?

View attachment 597752
If it's the upper limit, that means 40% of women on Bumble want a man no shorter than 7'.
If it's the lower limit, that means 30% of women on Bumble want only men shorter than 6'.
If it's the mean average then I dunno.
Anyway who cares, I see good looking foids with guys shorter than me all the time.
How tall are you?

Not even on 4 the radar at 5'10

what country?
A country where the average height is 6'1"

A country where the average height is 6'1"
Holy shit that is brutal

good luck to them finding 6'6ers at mass thats like 2% of the worlds population
on the plus side it feels good knowing that they'll never be satisfied no matter what

Lol about half of women wouldn't even include 6'0 in their options. 20% wouldn't include 6'3. Too short :feelshaha:

6'0" is the new 5'6"

I get more depressed about being a sub-180-cm manlet every fucking day. I coped well in late teens because I still felt like a child mentally. But having to live in the adult world has completely destroyed my self-perception. 6 foot (183 cm) height is basically a bare minimum to be even considered a proper man by society in general. 6 feet isn't even a "good" height no longer. It's the baseline.

Last edited:
just be as tall as a doorframe theory
Doorframes is the shit test. If you don’t need to crawl under, then you will end up crawling for a woman and she still won’t want you.

Keep in mind there are only 3000 people (yes both male and female included) in the world who are 7' or taller.
80-20 rule is so far out of touch with reality that these stats will kill redpillers if they knew how over it was.

good luck to them finding 6'6ers at mass thats like 2% of the worlds population
on the plus side it feels good knowing that they'll never be satisfied no matter what
20 women will share one tall chad. They don’t give a fuck

Lol about half of women wouldn't even include 6'0 in their options. 20% wouldn't include 6'3. Too short
6 foot copers on suicide watch

6'0" is the new 5'6"
5’6” is the new dwarfism. They’ll be getting roles as the 7 little dwarves soon.

This makes me want to go ER (In Minecraft)

Just be in the top 1% of height theory
The more you are exposed to blackpilled facts, the more and more ER or suicidal tendencies you’ll develop.

I get more depressed about being a sub-180-cm manlet every fucking day. I coped well in late teens because I still felt like a child mentally. But having to live in the adult world has completely destroyed my self-perception. 6 foot (183 cm) height is basically a bare minimum to be even considered a proper man by society in general. 6 feet isn't even a "good" height no longer. It's the baseline.
Sub 6 footers are no longer seen as human.

Last edited:
Can the primary source for the data be posted?

7 foot won't be the new standard but damn the threshold keeps increasing. 6 foot used to be the big deal now I've even heard people say 6 foot is short. 6'6 its over man:feelsrope:

7 foot won't be the new standard but damn the threshold keeps increasing. 6 foot used to be the big deal now I've even heard people say 6 foot is short. 6'6 its over man:feelsrope:
It
It's because men are getting taller, I'm 6'2 and there's a Moroccan 9 year old boy living upstairs from my who's almost my height, meanwhile every man in my building is significantly taller than me. Even most 80 year old men I see are significantly taller than me as in the Netherlands we've had "Zoomer heights" since the 19th century. Toilets only look at the top men and if 6 ft. is rare they will find it attractive, but as 95% of men in the Netherlands are taller than me Their standards are also significantly taller than what I am. :blackpill:

I was just browsing TikTok and randomly it recommend me this video of a 4'11 Pinay with a 6'7 German husband. JBW isn't even the standard anymore if you're shorter than 6'6. Remember that as of today 6'6 is THE MINIMUM, those bragging about 6~6'3 are all older toilets. :blackpill: It's over for us shortcels.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220506-183423.png
    Screenshot_20220506-183423.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20220506-183224~2.png
    Screenshot_20220506-183224~2.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20220506-183239~2.png
    Screenshot_20220506-183239~2.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20220506-183234~2.png
    Screenshot_20220506-183234~2.png
    45 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20220506-183508~2.png
    Screenshot_20220506-183508~2.png
    505.5 KB · Views: 73
I swear, there's some hidden phenomenon we have yet to understand where memes become reality. It's happened too many times to be just a series of coincidences. It's clown world in action.

That site is complete shit. It claimed the neets forum is a far right forum, and the evidence it used was a post about someone talking about anime or something jfl.
Then let's clean up the shit and make it better

Im 5'8:feels:

I swear, there's some hidden phenomenon we have yet to understand where memes become reality. It's happened too many times to be just a series of coincidences. It's clown world in action.

Then let's clean up the shit and make it better
I applied to be a mod from serge there, and I got no reply. Not gonna bother now.

LL surgery or it’s over