Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women make zero sense

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The claim being raped is so traumatizing and horrible that the man should get 30 years in prison. While they have numerous abortions like nobody’s business. Me, if I was a woman I wouldn’t want to be raped but I wouldn’t want to murder my own child. Both rape and abortion are wrong, but I would be 1000x more traumatized if in killed my own offspring vs receiving sex from a non Chad.

Me, if I was a woman
nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-17-1.gif

IT bait thread. but still based ngl

that tells me they don't feel trauma at all -- neither for being raped or abortions.
i think foids wake up each day with a fresh blank slate of the mind and only the short-term emotions are there.

Not all women support abortion dumdum

they hate it not only because they're forced to have sex with men they're disgusted by but also because those men are taking something they supposedly have no right to possess, they completely ignore the power dynamics and put women in the ground, devoiding them from any authority they may have had, even upon their own bodies. They take what they want, like real men.

That's why rape is so based

they hate it not only because they're forced to have sex with men they're disgusted by but also because those men are taking something they supposedly have no right to possess, they completely ignore the power dynamics and put women in the ground, devoiding them from any authority they may have had, even upon their own bodies. They take what they want, like real men.

That's why rape is so based

high IQ.
they don't have any authority but the politeness of civil society and cucks protecting them.
"my body, my right" doesn't apply except in the sense that it's given to them out of forbearance by men.
rape is very based indeed as a reminder of this basic truth.

that tells me they don't feel trauma at all -- neither for being raped or abortions.
i think foids wake up each day with a fresh blank slate of the mind and only the short-term emotions are there.

Women have double standards and are heartless and ruthless, what else is new?

They enjoy rape though, even from ugly men. It’s actually mostly men that are keeping it illegal and harshly penalized, not foids.

women don’t care about anyone except themselves. they don’t even care about their own children