Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women make everything retarded

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm sure everyone here knows about astrology and I'm positive that the majority of people you've encountered who believe in astrology were women. Astrology itself is generally associated with lunatic women to the point where you'll see foids calling anyone who doesn't take it seriously mysognisists.

However even beyond astrology women have an amazing ability to degrade anything and everything into being a retarded gimmick that gives special powers. Look at the autism or mental illness community on TikTok. It's a bunch of larping foids making a bunch of shit up for attention. "ooh I have autism! This is a special power! Autism gives me five different personalities and I have to completely change the way I dress with each one and I'm stimming right now:foidSoy: "

View: https://youtu.be/k42CJSof_ak?si=UYXTGjWbyiIcSTFX

They do this shit with everything. Whenever any foid is interested in psychology it's guaranteed she's talking about retarded pseudo science like Myer's personality type or being an empath

View: https://youtu.be/psXi7_G-PJI?si=sAG_cn2M2cxUW-ru

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/fhWOH6rkG3E?si=cyVXfTXzUWNdm6Vg

Women will find a way to make anything and everything about themselves and making themselves feel special. This is why women should always be BARED from all serious discussion. I don't want to hear an opinion from small brained retard with a hole in her crotch who thinks she has super powers after watching a few TikToks.

"I saw one wise man among a thousand, but not one wise woman." – Ecclesiastes 7:28​

If it is recorded, it is generally wanted to be watched.

Everyone is looking for a market...

They turn everything into a personality trait :feelsree:

They already ruined astrology, some music genres and game collecting.
From what I've heard they are currently ruining the car community too

Dude I keep getting scimpy bimbos on my YouTube recommendations calling themselves game collectors. The only thing they're collecting is simp orbiters to buy their inevitable only fans

Dude I keep getting scimpy bimbos on my YouTube recommendations calling themselves game collectors. The only thing they're collecting is simp orbiters to buy their inevitable only fans
I literally left the retro game communities because during covid the communities got flooded by hoarding landwhales

Foids turn everything into a kindergarten, and men are willing to stoop to their level and play clowns for them. But eventually job needs to be done and guess who they are going to call.

They ruined video games itself too. Now they're gunning to ruin anime & manga (Foids influenced the ending of MHA).

Woman get Positive Reinfocrment by Default ( most of the time :feelskek: ) and Often Special Treatment " . Of course they start to Think Higher of Themselfs .

Treat Woman like Man are Treated and they stop with the Garbage . Heck these Woman might Start throwing Tantrums and Revolt because of it ( No extra Attention / Benefits anymore ) , JFL .

@Stupid Clown

They ruined video games itself too. Now they're gunning to ruin anime & manga (Foids influenced the ending of MHA).
Landwhale-washing is ruining animes and cartoons too. Most cartoons and animes nowadays are full of troons and fat foids, and cripples. "MoAr DiVeRsIty"

Look at the autism or mental illness community on TikTok. It's a bunch of larping foids making a bunch of shit up for attention. "ooh I have autism! This is a special power! Autism gives me five different personalities and I have to completely change the way I dress with each one and I'm stimming right now:foidSoy: "
That shit seriously pisses me off. Mental disorders like autism, ADHD and OCD aren't cute or quirky. These disorders have ruined my life. I can't carry a conversation with anybody and each day is a constant struggle.

These fakers have taken over communities for legitimately autistic/mentally ill people. Fuck society for enabling these people.

I literally left the retro game communities because during covid the communities got flooded by hoarding landwhales
I luckily don't remember this.

Foids turn everything into a kindergarten, and men are willing to stoop to their level and play clowns for them. But eventually job needs to be done and guess who they are going to call.
:yes:

I hate the faggots and foids who do this solely for social credit points :feelsree:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FgFxitAk94&t=113s

Especially infuriating when it's the same foids who bullied autistic guys when they were younger pretending to be autistic for attention

That shit seriously pisses me off. Mental disorders like autism, ADHD and OCD aren't cute or quirky. These disorders have ruined my life. I can't carry a conversation with anybody and each day is a constant struggle.

These fakers have taken over communities for legitimately autistic/mentally ill people. Fuck society for enabling these people.
You can't even vent about being a lonely male on any ADHD/autism community now without some larping bitch foid screaming at you about misogyny and how you aren't entitled to love. Society deserves the absolute worst for giving foids special points for playing pretend.

Landwhale-washing is ruining animes and cartoons too. Most cartoons and animes nowadays are full of troons and fat foids, and cripples. "MoAr DiVeRsIty"
And they always complain about "over sexualizion" and characters not being brown enough.

How did they affect its ending?

How did they affect its ending?
Ochako developed a crush on the protagonist (Deku) for about 50% of the series. She kept gushing over him and Deku was supposed to be a hard to get guy. The foids got angry because they wanted him to fuck his male bully (Bakugo) so they sent death threats.

The author said that Deku was supposed to get together, or possibly marry Ochako at the end, but he changed it to where Deku is now bitchless to "appease all fans" and Ochako is nowhere to be seen after eight years, probably moved on and getting her back broken by chad. Fuck that ending.

Ochako developed a crush on the protagonist (Deku) for about 50% of the series. She kept gushing over him and Deku was supposed to be a hard to get guy. The foids got angry because they wanted him to fuck his male bully (Bakugo) so they sent death threats.

The author said that Deku was supposed to get together, or possibly marry Ochako at the end, but he changed it to where Deku is now bitchless to "appease all fans" and Ochako is nowhere to be seen, probably moved on and getting her back broken by chad. Fuck that ending.
Fuck foids. They truly do ruin everything.

Astrology is just straight up retarded

I'm sure everyone here knows about astrology and I'm positive that the majority of people you've encountered who believe in astrology were women. Astrology itself is generally associated with lunatic women to the point where you'll see foids calling anyone who doesn't take it seriously mysognisists.

However even beyond astrology women have an amazing ability to degrade anything and everything into being a retarded gimmick that gives special powers. Look at the autism or mental illness community on TikTok. It's a bunch of larping foids making a bunch of shit up for attention. "ooh I have autism! This is a special power! Autism gives me five different personalities and I have to completely change the way I dress with each one and I'm stimming right now:foidSoy: "

View: https://youtu.be/k42CJSof_ak?si=UYXTGjWbyiIcSTFX

They do this shit with everything. Whenever any foid is interested in psychology it's guaranteed she's talking about retarded pseudo science like Myer's personality type or being an empath

View: https://youtu.be/psXi7_G-PJI?si=sAG_cn2M2cxUW-ru

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/fhWOH6rkG3E?si=cyVXfTXzUWNdm6Vg

Women will find a way to make anything and everything about themselves and making themselves feel special. This is why women should always be BARED from all serious discussion. I don't want to hear an opinion from small brained retard with a hole in her crotch who thinks she has super powers after watching a few TikToks.

"I saw one wise man among a thousand, but not one wise woman." – Ecclesiastes 7:28​

There is a word for a stupid woman - a woman.

Those disorders are nonexistent. They were made up by greedy jewish psychiatrists to make money off of failed parents who were either lazy or overprotective and could not turn their kids into well adjusted adults. You are just a normal person who was (like most of gen z) brought up in an unnatural and toxic environment and then gaslit to believe it's your own fault. There is no autism/adhd expidemic. Autism, ADHD, and OCD do not exist. The only epidemic we have is an maladjusted child epidemic. Kids weren't meant to be raised the way they are today.

There are no brain scans that can detect these disorders. They are no better understood than they were decades ago. The "treatments," do nothing. They are just diagnosed based on if a doctor finds you awkward or unusual or such (and they have a huge financial incentive to do just that).

Last edited:
Those disorders are nonexistent. They were made up by greedy jewish psychiatrists to make money off of failed parents who were either lazy or overprotective and could not turn their kids into well adjusted adults. You are just a normal person who was (like most of gen z) brought up in an unnatural and toxic environment and then gaslit to believe it's your own fault. There is no autism/adhd expidemic. Autism, ADHD, and OCD do not exist. The only epidemic we have is an maladjusted child epidemic. Kids weren't meant to be raised the way they are today.

There are no brain scans that can detect these disorders. They are no better understood than they were decades ago. The "treatments," do nothing. They are just diagnosed based on if a doctor finds you awkward or unusual or such (and they have a huge financial incentive to do just that).
What makes you think that??
I have adhd and probably autism but It wouldnt even surprise me If None of this shit was real and Im only like this because Of my fucked up life and looks
The lazy/overprotective parents describes my parents during my childhood perfectly

most people Ive met with these disorders are normally ugly so that could be the reason we end up like this

But then again shit genes come in a package so It wouldn’t surprise me if This shit was real either

Last edited:
Women themselves are retarded

All of them are unoriginal

sir i don't know how to say it but im indian

Feminine solipsism is real

All simp orbiters should be castrated.

What makes you think that??
I have adhd and probably autism but It wouldnt even surprise me If None of this shit was real and Im only like this because Of my fucked up life and looks
The lazy/overprotective parents describes my parents during my childhood perfectly

most people Ive met with these disorders are normally ugly so that could be the reason we end up like this

But then again shit genes come in a package so It wouldn’t surprise me if This shit was real either
Looks play a role too. An actual well-studied psychological phenomenon is that ugly people are prone to being treated as inferiors and even infantilized. When an attractive kid is socially inept, the psychiatrist is more likely to view them as just having social difficulties. But when an unattractive kid is socially inept, that same psychiatrist is more likely to subconsciously perceive them as being retarded. That's where autism comes in.