Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women made me blackpilled not other incels.

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★
Other users here and those who post on other sites they did not convince me of the blackpill, It doesn't matter how well constructed arguments are in favour of blackpill thinking are without evidence to back it they would have been useless in converting me to a blackpilled way of thinking. No it was the actions and words of women not only from what I've seen online but in real life aswell. The beauty of the Internet is that it often allows us to see the true nature of a human being as for some reason normalfags love to let their guard down when on the internet. A significant chunk of women show themselves as horrible human beings, The way they treat others who they don't find useful for themselves is disgusting. If you aren't attractive to them and provide no financial value toward them they treat you like human garbage, Thanks to the internet I've seen thousands of videos of women doing horrible things to these men they find valueless, I've also seen thousands of posts on websites of women calling for the poor treatment of men they don't find an value in, and celebrating when other women treat these men like discarded trash.

That is why I call them foids, they are generally awful people. Sure there are women out there that aren't like this but they in my opinion are a minority and at best are ignorant in the behavior of other women and at worse are complacent. It's not just what I see online, my own life experiences reflect this belief. Most i met IRL in school did not care for my existence at all and few that did treated me horribly. I was an easy target a socially awkward autist with no noticeable physical disability, The rumors they spread so that I could not make friendships with other people, The way some of them bullied me, The way exploited my naivety for their own selfish purposes is unforgivable, Has society punished any of this women? Never but I still here forced to rot everyday despite the amount of effort of put in into improving my life.

Prehaps without the internet i would have never realized how horrible women treat people like us. I would remain blissfully ignorant to it all just assuming that I was unlucky to run into those foids and that they make up a massive small minority of women, when that could not be any further from the truth. So thank you Internet for letting me see what foids actually think about people like us.

>foids treat you like shit every day
>foids want the law to treat you as worse than a ravenous bear, just for being male
>you probably don't hear much about the inceldom, except for occasional news reports and people whining about them
>you become misogynist
>bluepillers: 'CLEARLY IT'S BECAUSE OF THE INCEL CULT BRAINWASHING YOU'

I can relate to you. I often hear the phrase "you can't blackpill a normie" around here. The truth is no one can blackpill anyone. Blackpill shouldn't be treated as an ideology or set of believes. It is simply the truth. and most people are reluctant to accept the truth, especially when it is so bitter. You can be the most subhuman imaginable but you still will cling onto the way people around you see the world. Untill you trully experience it firsthand. Assume you throw a chad into this forum, you think he would relate to us? of course not. No true incell was brought into here by others. We all came here from our own live experiences.

It's just that these behaviors are unconscious and only appear in the dynamics of everyday life, that's why the internet is a place of fantasies, the real woman I would say is even the opposite of what she says on the internet, (men too)

But it's not that she's lying, it's because she really believes it to be that way, she has no conscience and even forgets the things she says or does by instinct, what we manifest on the internet is just the most conscious part of us, the ideal
When you add to this the fact that women are quite incapable of blaming themselves it's even worse l

I can relate to you. I often hear the phrase "you can't blackpill a normie" around here. The truth is no one can blackpill anyone. Blackpill shouldn't be treated as an ideology or set of believes. It is simply the truth. and most people are reluctant to accept the truth, especially when it is so bitter. You can be the most subhuman imaginable but you still will cling onto the way people around you see the world. Untill you trully experience it firsthand. Assume you throw a chad into this forum, you think he would relate to us? of course not. No true incell was brought into here by others. We all came here from our own live experiences.
Based greycel

>foids treat you like shit every day
>foids want the law to treat you as worse than a ravenous bear, just for being male
>you probably don't hear much about the inceldom, except for occasional news reports and people whining about them
>you become misogynist
>bluepillers: 'CLEARLY IT'S BECAUSE OF THE INCEL CULT BRAINWASHING YOU'
Most of us had to be very beat down by women and society overall to even find these forums. They have cause and effect backwards. We only come here because of how shit normie society is to us

Most of us had to be very beat down by women and society overall to even find these forums. They have cause and effect backwards. We only come here because of how shit normie society is to us
exactly, they never take responsibility for the way they treat people, they want to believe that it's fair how they irrationally degrade and pigeonhole good people like us

instead of admitting that such treatment could easily cause justified resentment,

they'll just claim that some mysterious incel group won us over with brainwashing, propaganda and cult tactics, or we somehow 'fell into' the incel culture. literally they think we were won over by some organized terrorist cell from the terror group I.N.C.E.L. jfl

exactly, they never take responsibility for the way they treat people, they want to believe that it's fair how they irrationally degrade and pigeonhole good people like us

instead of admitting that such treatment could easily cause justified resentment,
Yep. These are the same people that would blame their car if the engine died after 50,000 miles with no oil changes (oil needs to be changed every 5,000 miles). They see the result and think it just happened for no reason instead of seeing what neglect and abuse caused it
they'll just claim that some mysterious incel group won us over with brainwashing, propaganda and cult tactics, or we somehow 'fell into' the incel culture. literally they think we were won over by some organized terrorist cell from the terror group I.N.C.E.L. jfl
Which is nuts considering it’s EXTREMELY hard to find this forum. We had to seek this out because we knew we belonged here even before we ever knew it existed

Yep. These are the same people that would blame their car if the engine died after 50,000 miles with no oil changes (oil needs to be changed every 5,000 miles). They see the result and think it just happened for no reason instead of seeing what neglect and abuse caused it
cars should unite against feminism
Which is nuts considering it’s EXTREMELY hard to find this forum. We had to seek this out because we knew we belonged here even before we ever knew it existed
I mean idk, it's not that hard, I think google doesn't even censor it much?

it might be more difficult nowadays (though I think it's still discussed on tiktok), but back in the day it wasn't hard to find because after the incel killings, etc., the media would often report on 'incels' and on incel sites like r/incels, this, etc. plus figures like nathan larson were still around

I mean idk, it's not that hard, I think google doesn't even censor it much?

it might be more difficult nowadays (though I think it's still discussed on tiktok), but back in the day it wasn't hard to find because after the incel killings, etc., the media would often report on 'incels' and on incel sites like r/incels, this, etc. plus figures like nathan larson were still around
Yeah, it was tricky to find. If you know the web address, it’s easy, but last time I checked, if you look up “incel forums” it won’t show this one. I found it because a guy in a Rehab Room or Savvy guy comments section shared me the link