Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women love violence

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
Even if they say the opposite, foids are attracted to violence. She is in love with chad serial killers. Foid prefers to go out with handsome and violent men rather than go out with gentlemen like us.

Not every woman is like that!
Only most of them :feelsclown:

Foids don't care about a man's virtue.

Why don’t they go out with a supreme gentlemen like me

That's absolutely correct. I first noticed that a very long time ago when I was in high school and I used to get bullied violently and the girls would all laugh and make fun of me. All of those violent bullies had gfs from the school, too. That's just high school. What's worse is as I grew older, I found out that this mindset of women never changes. Women just don't like nice guys and that's an objective fact. Any woman who says that she wants a nice guy but can't find one is a disgusting liar who has already rejected at least one nice guy because he's nice.

just be a violent alpha bros :redpill::feelsgah: i bet women would have hopped on cho and minassians dicks if they just thugmaxxed.

Even if they say the opposite, foids are attracted to violence. She is in love with chad serial killers. Foid prefers to go out with handsome and violent men rather than go out with gentlemen like us.
Naw, imma push back. yeah, some foids are attracted to hot violent guys ("Hybristophilia is a sexual interest in and attraction to those who commit crimes.") But most are only attracted to them because their hot, not necessarily because of the violence they've committed. If anything foids who are attracted to mass shooters tend to find them attractive because of their "lone wolf" or "outcast" persona. Lots of foids have a controlling savior complex. They wanna be your entire world, they want someone to depend on them so that they can be in a position of control. Thats why they like mass shooters/outsiders/misanthropes. Well, correction, thats why they like chad loners and misanthropes (not the subhumans that populate this forum)

Naw, imma push back. yeah, some foids are attracted to hot violent guys ("Hybristophilia is a sexual interest in and attraction to those who commit crimes.") But most are only attracted to them because their hot, not necessarily because of the violence they've committed. If anything foids who are attracted to mass shooters tend to find them attractive because of their "lone wolf" or "outcast" persona. Lots of foids have a controlling savior complex. They wanna be your entire world, they want someone to depend on them so that they can be in a position of control. Thats why they like mass shooters/outsiders/misanthropes. Well, correction, thats why they like chad loners and misanthropes (not the subhumans that populate this forum)
Yup. You have to be chad (or tyrone for that matter) first. Then the violent criminal persona makes them uncontrollably wet.

OK, wish I knew this before I became a weak cripple