Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women love to tease men

I

incel god

Banned
-
if you are incel and you see a woman wearing a sexy black leather trench coat, and black leather gloves, and you look at her, why do you think she has a smirk on her face? she knows how bad you want her. she knows your gonna go home and jerk off.

if you are incel and you see a woman wearing a sexy black leather trench coat, and black leather gloves, and you look at her, why do you think she has a smirk on her face? she knows how bad you want her. she knows your gonna go home and jerk off.

I would be too depressed to Jack goff

i will fling a bucket of poop at her nice clothes

No I fap to 2D instead

Actually they look at me like I killed their family.

she knows your gonna go home and jerk off.
no i won't, i don't care about old roasties with more STDs than there are Pokemons

Ngl, they probably do this to attract chad, use normies and betabuxxers for attention and resources. If you're a trucel without any money or valuable attention, they most likely wouldn't do this for you.

so? whats the problem? Just dont make eye contact

They like to tease attractive men. If you are sub 5 she will be disgusted that you are looking at her and cover up.

no i won't, i don't care about old roasties with more STDs than there are Pokemons
you lie. you would cream inside that vagina so hard if she let you. STDs are just a excuse incels have. :feelshaha:

No i rape them instead @Efiliste @failednormie_

No i rape them instead @Efiliste @failednormie_
kekekekekekekek, one evident sign is that she never understood how it was like to be a trucel, she's basically describing normies and all.

kekekekekekekek, one evident sign is that she never understood how it was like to be a trucel, she's basically describing normies and all.
Also she refers to us like you incel obvious foid shaming us
I never recalled anyone here by pointing fingers as an incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back