Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill women love to brag saying they got raped and sexually harrassed

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
"look how attractive I am I made a man lose his mind" that's why rape fetish is their biggest fetish, it's the biggest approval they can get.
"oh the trauma" yeah having sex with an ugly man is suicidefuel to them but that's why I said "saying" they got raped, not actually getting raped, although some research has suggested they actually enjoy getting raped.
It's pretty common for ugly foids and even trannies to say they got sexually harrassed, I used to think it was to victimize themselves, but it's actually just to tell everyone how attractive they are

Cope, ugly men get put in jail for rape

Average to above average get called the cops on

Chad type men get away with it

Download 8

Why do you think this man got away with his victims

It could be for both stated reasons; the main problem is the lack of consistency, where a Chad doing it is simply swept under the rug and treated like a regular function, and a sub 5 male doing such is pretty much crucified in society and vilified as an irredeemable monster, having plenty of other negative projections laid onto them as well by cucks and other foids alike... :feelsclown:

All a matter of attractiveness, I suppose; a nice tool to wildly exaggernate the numbers of, to further the delusion and self-victimizing ideology of "feminism" while receiving all the benefits of hypergamy and their privileges, and also as a tool as which to accuse genetically cursed subhumans of, simply for existing and daring perhaps to speak to a foid. :feelshehe:

No wonder they like bringing it up all the time.

It could be for both stated reasons; the main problem is the lack of consistency, where a Chad doing it is simply swept under the rug and treated like a regular function, and a sub 5 male doing such is pretty much crucified in society and vilified as an irredeemable monster, having plenty of other negative projections laid onto them as well by cucks and other foids alike... :feelsclown:
Chads can never rape a girl. Everything they do will be seen as hot and being a dominant man

Chads can never rape a girl. Everything they do will be seen as hot and being a dominant man
I'm using the technical definition, but yes, it is seen as such. :society:

Typical toilet behavior to want to get used as chad's cumdumpster and pisswagon

I must agree with this.

Just because we live in a civilized society doesn’t mean they don’t love that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back