Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women love psychopaths

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
IT won't touch this anytime soon.

E20PEIOWEAIX8R1

Brutal darktriadpill.

Dark triad maxxing is pretty much the only way for a really physically unattractive man to stir genuine attraction in women.

It worked for super old Josef Fritzl, it worked for turbomanlet Charles Manson, it worked for ugly nonwhite Francisco de Assis Pereira.

And we had an example of it working much closer to us: Nathan Larson. Even as a bald, unkept, heavily ostracized man in his 40s living with his mom, he managed to attract several attractive teenagers to his forums and got one to even meet him, all through the propaganda that he was a maniac psychipathic rapist.

I don't advise it by any means though. Look how all of these aforementioned people ended up. It's really not worth it to throw your life away for hybristophilic pieces of shit.

Just choke the bitches, they love that.

Women love anything that’s mysterious and treats them like shit. Of course only if they’re attractive though.

the obviously have good personalities. Jesus c'mon guys, you should already know this.

Well, shame, I'm not a psycho, I'm just mentally ill.

The staff just have their personality detectors turned off in case they judge someone too harshly and give them improper, women just care too much...

Dark triad maxxing is pretty much the only way for a really physically unattractive man to stir genuine attraction in women.

It worked for super old Josef Fritzl, it worked for turbomanlet Charles Manson, it worked for ugly nonwhite Francisco de Assis Pereira.

And we had an example of it working much closer to us: Nathan Larson. Even as a bald, unkept, heavily ostracized man in his 40s living with his mom, he managed to attract several attractive teenagers to his forums and got one to even meet him, all through the propaganda that he was a maniac psychipathic rapist.

I don't advise it by any means though. Look how all of these aforementioned people ended up. It's really not worth it to throw your life away for hybristophilic pieces of shit.
PersonalityInkwell wants to talk to you on ***. He asks you to log into *** for chat.

come back, bro