Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women love it when Chad says the same stuff horny incels on here say

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
So to continue our look into pre-2012 culture, which was before Reddit soys changed the internet into the insufferable shithole it has become, let's have a look at Duke coed Karen Owen's "sex thesis:"

Karen loved it when Chad douchebags she had just met were openly crude and vulgar to her. Among the many charming pickup lines by these men who respect women were, "she's so hot; guys, isn't she so hot?" and, "her breasts, they're just exquisite. So exquisite." Karen also wanted these men to be aggressive and have big dicks. The bigger, the better.

She also may have been "raped," but when she woke up and saw it was a Chad lying next to her, she was relieved.

And as an oldcel, I can assure you, this is how the environment was at big colleges in general in the pre-2012 world. My pothead roommate and his friends got laid, and I didn't. They would have chicks hang out with us in our dorm room, and those chicks just ignored me. If I said anything at all, only the guys would respond.

I didn't even drink alcohol, which made me a loooooser with nothing in common with college chicks.

Chads and normies will tell you that if you can't get laid in college, you can't get laid anywhere. They're right. The way for sub-Chads to get laid is being around drunk girls. No amount of booze made me look good enough for college girls.

My nerdy friends from my teen years had the exact same experience when they went to college. What a coincidence!

We're now all incels in our late 30s, while loud, obnoxious douchebags are engaged and married.

The funny part is these same girls who think incels like me are creeeeeeeeepy don't realize that the guys they slept with showed me the nudes they sent them.

To any chick out there who reads this thread: If you've ever sent a guy nudes, many other guys have seen it. That may include incels. Think about that. You let that sink in.

And just remember: If Chad weren't getting sex, he would have the exact same reaction as all of us. Except it would probably be worse if he was previously having it.

High iq quality thread. They would never react bad for our catcalls if the chads were telling them that frustrated me years ago before :redpill: and :blackpill:

Based and high-IQ thread. You're doing God's work with those kinds of threads, brocel. Keep the facts coming!

It's really brutal to have foids around you. They blackpill you instantly

yes, the way they respond to attractive males and ignore you when you're together, even when you try to be sociable is quite the blackpilling experience, i'd imagine

The funny part is these same girls who think incels like me are creeeeeeeeepy don't realize that the guys they slept with showed me the nudes they sent them.
This is so fucking funny to me because it's TRUE. Its fucking true! I proudly jerked off to each and every one of those.

Also it's always the same with e-friendships too. I know it's not even a thing since a long time but I've been chatting with some girls, and you cant even believe how they hate everything even remotely close to a lonely man. They fucking despise it. If you say you havent had a girlfriend for a long time (not to mention never) = you're a fucking weirdo and a creep by default, they love to fuck men who fucked a hundred other girls.

Last edited:
yes, the way they respond to attractive males and ignore you when you're together, even when you try to be sociable is quite the blackpilling experience, i'd imagine
Bro the chad did not even speak and he fucked 5 of my virgin classmates in middle school. Yes my nigga, 30 person class, about 12 girls, he fucked half. NONE of the other guys were even close to having a gf, not to mention losing virginity. And me? I didnt even exist.

the most obvious example are frat bros. the way they talk about and interact with foids makes us look tame in comparison. Like their entire parties are built around getting foids drunk as possible while allowing the least amount of men in

And the craziest thing is they still fucking go to frat parties to get raped. Do they just like the attention after the fact so people can feel bad about them?

Giga based. No wonder why u get posted often in IT

It's the painful thing ever in life

It’s all very hilarious when you realize all women are is a pair of boobs and vagina that looks like a human, and most men know it.

So to continue our look into pre-2012 culture, which was before Reddit soys changed the internet into the insufferable shithole it has become, let's have a look at Duke coed Karen Owen's "sex thesis:"

Karen loved it when Chad douchebags she had just met were openly crude and vulgar to her. Among the many charming pickup lines by these men who respect women were, "she's so hot; guys, isn't she so hot?" and, "her breasts, they're just exquisite. So exquisite." Karen also wanted these men to be aggressive and have big dicks. The bigger, the better.

She also may have been "raped," but when she woke up and saw it was a Chad lying next to her, she was relieved.

And as an oldcel, I can assure you, this is how the environment was at big colleges in general in the pre-2012 world. My pothead roommate and his friends got laid, and I didn't. They would have chicks hang out with us in our dorm room, and those chicks just ignored me. If I said anything at all, only the guys would respond.

I didn't even drink alcohol, which made me a loooooser with nothing in common with college chicks.

Chads and normies will tell you that if you can't get laid in college, you can't get laid anywhere. They're right. The way for sub-Chads to get laid is being around drunk girls. No amount of booze made me look good enough for college girls.

My nerdy friends from my teen years had the exact same experience when they went to college. What a coincidence!

We're now all incels in our late 30s, while loud, obnoxious douchebags are engaged and married.

To any chick out there who reads this thread: If you've ever sent a guy nudes, many other guys have seen it. That may include incels. Think about that. You let that sink in.

And just remember: If Chad weren't getting sex, he would have the exact same reaction as all of us. Except it would probably be worse if he was previously having it.
Water is wet, Chico GrAY

She isn't even beautiful. And its apparently OK if she felt entitled to top tier guys only.