Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women love dying their hair until they meet a man with the proper canthal tilt. Then they're happy being housewives.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
@Animecel2D @Zettacel @based_meme thoughts?

Yes, it IS that bad! Women are getting fat and all I can do is stay home and spread the blackpill, brothers..

Unless you have a well-defined jaw, any woman who acts nice to you just wants your money.

Last edited:
Yes, it IS that bad! Women are getting fat and all I can do is stay home and spread the blackpill, brothers..
Unless you have a well-defined jaw, any woman who acts nice to you just wants your money.
Just thinking about how women have life on easy mode makes me want to masturbate to gore videos.

Like really, unless you have hunter eyes, any woman who acts like she's caring about you is lying.

Just thinking about how women have life on easy mode makes me want to masturbate to gore videos.
I’m feeling really angry today too tbh

Like really, unless you have hunter eyes, any woman who acts like she's caring about you is lying.
All women past the age of 20 are useless sluts who have had sex with a thousand Jewish men and taken hundreds of Muslim dicks up their asses.

All women past the age of 20 are useless sluts who have had sex with a thousand Jewish men and taken hundreds of Muslim dicks up their asses.
Women are out there taking hundreds of cocks every week and 99% of women are ugly whores anyway.

Just thinking about how I’m short makes me want to try to denormalize women having jobs.
Women aren't even worth your time because whores have periods.
Women are out there taking hundreds of cocks every week and 99% of women are ugly whores anyway.
Even if you ascend, you didn't have GOOD sex. Women only let men with clear skin and a massive dong wreck their holes every night. If you don't have a huge dick she'll just say she's tired.

Just thinking about how I’m short makes me want to try to denormalize women having jobs.
Friendly reminder that I’m short and men were way happier before feminists.
Women aren't even worth your time because whores have periods.

Even if you ascend, you didn't have GOOD sex. Women only let men with clear skin and a massive dong wreck their holes every night. If you don't have a huge dick she'll just say she's tired.

Unless you have a huge dick, any woman who acts like she's caring about you is lying.

Imagine having hundreds of thousands of Muslim sex slaves and annihilating dozens of fresh, virgin holes every night and every day and every afternoon. Feminists took this from us. THEY TOOK THIS FROM US

Imagine having hundreds of thousands of Muslim sex slaves and annihilating dozens of fresh, virgin holes every night and every day and every afternoon. Feminists took this from us. THEY TOOK THIS FROM US

Unless you have a huge dick, any woman who acts like she's caring about you is lying.
You can't watch TV nowadays without seeing sluts working in comics stores. This is the future liberals wanted.

You can't watch TV nowadays without seeing sluts working in comics stores. This is the future liberals wanted.
If I had a full head of hair I'd be drowning in Jewish pussy. seriously, if you search "hardcore zoophilia" you’ll find so much stuff. like the one with the brunette and the asian girl and the appaloosa horse that’s a little over an hour long.. the one where KnotInsideMe1101 wears the cat ear headband and cat tail buttplug for the first five minutes.. the one where DirtyCountryGirl26 is handcuffed in the barn.. and the seven part series featuring Vanilla Beene the Fetish Queen and this super hung dog.. with the seventh part coming out this week (lots of oral in that one). i dont watch that stuff btw

The average woman takes 5930594 dicks by the age of 18 btw.

If it wasn't for women being race traitors I'd be drowning in Mexican pussy, but thanks to feminism, all I can do is try to ban women from driving.

My balls are hella itchy right now.
If I had a full head of hair I'd be drowning in Jewish pussy. seriously, if you search "hardcore zoophilia" you’ll find so much stuff. like the one with the brunette and the asian girl and the appaloosa horse that’s a little over an hour long.. the one where KnotInsideMe1101 wears the cat ear headband and cat tail buttplug for the first five minutes.. the one where DirtyCountryGirl26 is handcuffed in the barn.. and the seven part series featuring Vanilla Beene the Fetish Queen and this super hung dog.. with the seventh part coming out this week (lots of oral in that one). i dont watch that stuff btw
being bisexual is how bluepilled soyboy cucks cope with women bringing about an atheist dystopia. i almost feel sorry for them.

What's the saying? Feminist in the streets, filthy chadcock whore between the sheets.

Something like that.

Why was I tagged for this, btw? I don't get it....OH. Yeah.

Last edited:
What's the saying? Feminist in the streets, filthy chadcock whore between the sheets.

Something like that.
Thanks to feminism, MY SOULMATE is out there going to college owning dogs and being on the internet instead of cooking for me!!! watching movies with female superheroes is cucked

Thanks to feminism, MY SOULMATE is out there going to college owning dogs and being on the internet instead of cooking for me!!! watching movies with female superheroes is cucked

I don't know which is worse: women going to college or men being race traitors. It's only a matter of time before one of them causes global warming.

What's the avatar from?

What's the avatar from?
Domestic girlfriend. It's an anime about a guy's oneitis teacher and the girl he fucked being his step sisters.

I don't know which is worse: women going to college or men being race traitors. It's only a matter of time before one of them causes global warming.
Men were happier before women started owning cats.

You'll only feel better if you go ER..

being bisexual is how bluepilled soyboy cucks cope with women bringing about an atheist dystopia. i almost feel sorry for them.

Just thinking about women being trans makes me sick. anyway, here’s my fantasy about torturing underage sex slaves:

42017cf7857befba23c7af87e9b3bdeb.jpg

You'll only feel better if you go ER..

I never asked to be BORN into a world of women doing science and men paying to watch camgirls...

I never asked to be BORN into a world of women doing science and men paying to watch camgirls...
You can't watch TV or listen to the radio nowadays without hearing songs about women being sluts and riding the cock carousel. Political correctness ruins everything it touches.

If I had sons and caught them watching movies with female superheroes I'd disown them.

respecting women is how some men cope with women riding the cock carousel all around them. me, i prefer to sit back and watch the world burn.

respecting women is how some men cope with women riding the cock carousel all around them. me, i prefer to sit back and watch the world burn.
letting their wives vote is how weak men cope with women being the reason i'm lonely.

If it wasn't for feminism I'd be drowning in white pussy.
I never asked to be BORN into a world of women riding the cock carousel and men being feminists...

its brutal that im not in on this inside joke

Unless you have throbbing veins, any woman who acts like she's caring about you is lying.

@Animecel2D @Zettacel @based_meme

Why don't roasties like me? I'm attractive. I'm intelligent. I'm hilariously funny. I'm just a nice guy who thinks they should be skinned alive for liking comics.

Unless you have throbbing veins, any woman who acts like she's caring about you is lying.

Even so-called "lesbians" bend over for a chad with a huge dick.

Even so-called "lesbians" bend over for a chad with a huge dick.
Why don't roasties like me? I'm attractive. I'm intelligent. I'm hilariously funny. I'm just a nice guy who thinks they should be skinned alive for liking comics.
I think women being doctors are even worse than women enjoying sex. But they're all fucking disgusting.

I think women being doctors are even worse than women enjoying sex. But they're all fucking disgusting.
Men were happier before women started being doctors.

no bro they also get tattoos, piercings and other irreversible shit so that their wealthy gl husband knows and accepts that she was a jew whore

it is what it is

Men were happier before women started being doctors.
Confession: I'm terrified of respecting femoids because I don't want people to think I'm a cuck.

If I only had throbbing veins, I wouldn't be depressed. Women are so fucking shallow.

Fellas, is being trans gay?

being trans is how some men cope with women being fat all around them. me, i prefer to try to make rape legal.

Your longest post yet!!!

Istockphoto 530347271 612x612

Women should be executed for being in superhero movies. i wish i was a chad. imagine hanging out in the locker room with your handsome, chiseled friends... their muscular bodies glistening with sweat and glowing with confidence and athletic physique, being able to talk to them without feeling shy as you hear the ringing of their pleasant and deep voices, feeling the warm strength in tyrone’s big hand as he gently touches your bare shoulder in a friendly gesture. and also girls would like you or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back