Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women love bragging about how their chad cheats on them

genetic-error

genetic-error

Recruit
★★
Basically bragging about having a unicorn that can’t be tamed

Ideally foids would want Chad for themselves, but realistically, they know they can't control who Chad fucks, so they're satisfied as long as they get their share.

The personality detector just magically stops working when around a male 6/10 or above, silly inkwell; it's not the foid's fault! :feelsclown:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

foids love it when their chad cheats on them because its a sign that indicates he's high value and has options.

I don’t understand normies on instagram. This all feels foreign to me.
6FE4F0C2 C76F 488A 9447 E692B9202C8E

foids love it when their chad cheats on them because its a sign that indicates he's high value and has options.
And why is it the opposite for women? Whenever a women cheats it’s an immediate turn off for most men in the relationships

Chad can do anything and toilets will still beg him for his seed. See Jeremy Meeks. Ogre for all other men.

Can confirm. During school, I used to overhear many conversations about my stacies classmates forgiving their Chad/Bully boyfriends for picking up other stacies. Life is so fucking unfair for us incels, man. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Basically bragging about having a unicorn that can’t be tamed
I have actually noticed this to some degree.

One of my coworkers complained about being cheated on but she really meant that her man was sought after

Foids would rather kill each other to be around chad for 10 seconds than touching an ugly short guy with 10 feet pole.

Women love when Chads cheat, because it confirms to them that he is high value because women throw themselves at him. So never feel bad for women if their men cheat on them, they literally choose cheating Chads rather than guys who would stay faithful

Women love when Chads cheat, because it confirms to them that he is high value because women throw themselves at him. So never feel bad for women if their men cheat on them, they literally choose cheating Chads rather than guys who would stay faithful
well said, their anger comes from fear that she wont be good enough, thats all, or that he may leave her. It's about her ego and resources/attention of Chad,

Why women deserve less