Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women look retarded when they run

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★
For some reason when a lot of women run, instead of moving their body in a way that makes them most agile while also being energy efficient, they run retardedly by flailing their arms or putting their elbows to their sides and holding up their hands up.

Running running away

Giphy

Giphy

Why are women so FUCKING stupid? I hate everything about them

I want to start a saying, "every day provides a new reason to hate women"
Even if it's minor, women continuously prove themselves to be worth nothing more than a warm spot to rest your cock in. When the camel's back is already flattened, every little detail about the subject becomes easy to despise.

A lot of foids really run like anime girls

7DC957385D5513726AAEB5CC77CF381364E1A335

Last edited:
No wonder in horror movies foids can't outrun masked killers in suits who are holding heavyass chainsaws. They're useless

No wonder in horror movies foids can't outrun masked killers in suits who are holding heavyass chainsaws. They're useless
Neither would they in real life. I LOL every time a tranny wins in physical competitions within women, gives them a taste of how useless they would be against men if stupid laws weren't protecting them.

Neither would they in real life. I LOL every time a tranny wins in physical competitions within women, gives them a taste of how useless they would be against men if stupid laws weren't protecting them.
True. Honestly I support transgenders in women's sports. I think it would be fun to watch women get their asses kicked by men. Imagine if some incel pretended to be a girl in order to beat women without consequence.

Last edited:
Just look at female football, it looks so awkward

i've seen foids jog in a really faggy way on the long way to town

Wth @NoIdeaWhatToDo
Come on, don't you wanna see Dwayne Johnson beat the living daylights out of some tiny foid. All he has to do is put on a wig

Women's Sport :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They never had to engage in survival of the fittest like men did so they didn't learn correct form.

I always cringe whenever I see foids doing any sort of physical activity or work.

I was pissed off when I finished Texas chainsaw massacre because the killer didn't manage to kill the last foid

women look retarded when they do everything

Women look retarded doing anything physical

Foids aren’t supposed to run. Theyre supposed to be inside. Naturally the man hunts and eats, then the bitch gets the scraps. In modern society a foid will get fat because she is entitled to food first so she runs to burn calories and keep her only value (her looks) in check

They never had to engage in survival of the fittest like men did so they didn't learn correct form.
A simple but good and logical explanation

True. Honestly I support transgenders in women's sports. I think it would be fun to watch women get their asses kicked by men. Imagine if some incel pretended to be a girl in order to beat women without consequence.
Don't even bother trying to look like a girl. Act like a normal guy and do the bare minimum to get into the competitions and then absolutely destroy the women.

Especially when they got huge ASSets