Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Look At The Bigger Picture When Evaluating Facial Attractiveness

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
You could have some good features, some decent bone structure, facial ratios, and skin or hair but still be ugly. Or you could have bad bone structure, facial ratios, skin and hair and still be attractive. People explain this as facial harmony, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. A face is like a painting, women look at the overall face and evaluate how they feel. Based on that they are either repulsed by you, feel neutral or attracted to you. This is how pretty much everyone evaluates faces but especially women. PSL autists often like to mention having one good feature and claiming it makes you attractive or one ugly feature and claiming it's ugly, but realistically no-one notices the individual parts, more-so how they interact with each other. This is why plastic surgery fails because when you change one feature, it has to balance out with the other features, a face that fails to do this provides a negative impression. For example back before puberty my facial features fit better together making me normie tier, this is despite me having a recessed mandible, weak facial features, and asymmetrical eyes. The reason was because they all worked together to provide a certain impression, overall they made me seem soft, naive, innocent and kind. While these are not particularly attractive features on guys, they could still fulfill a cute feminine semi-prettyboyish niche. Now looking at my face it fails to work together to produce any kind of overall impression, it looks both aggressive and loserish at the same time, combine this with a high level of body fat and a roundish blocky face underneath and you got yourself a sub4 truecel.

You either look good or not, one flaw on the face doesnt changes much. There are good looking guys without big jaw and hunter eyes.

You could have some good features, some decent bone structure, facial ratios, and skin or hair but still be ugly. Or you could have bad bone structure, facial ratios, skin and hair and still be attractive. People explain this as facial harmony, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. A face is like a painting, women look at the overall face and evaluate how they feel. Based on that they are either repulsed by you, feel neutral or attracted to you. This is how pretty much everyone evaluates faces but especially women. PSL autists often like to mention having one good feature and claiming it makes you attractive or one ugly feature and claiming it's ugly, but realistically no-one notices the individual parts, more-so how they interact with each other. This is why plastic surgery fails because when you change one feature, it has to balance out with the other features, a face that fails to do this provides a negative impression. For example back before puberty my facial features fit better together making me normie tier, this is despite me having a recessed mandible, weak facial features, and asymmetrical eyes. The reason was because they all worked together to provide a certain impression, overall they made me seem soft, naive, innocent and kind. While these are not particularly attractive features on guys, they could still fulfill a cute feminine semi-prettyboyish niche. Now looking at my face it fails to work together to produce any kind of overall impression, it looks both aggressive and loserish at the same time, combine this with a high level of body fat and a roundish blocky face underneath and you got yourself a sub4 truecel.
The more Nordic you look the better looking you are considered and this applies to both genders

Cope, jaw is law. You can’t tell me a bigger, angular jaw makes you more ugly. @Incelius Savage

Cope, jaw is law. You can’t tell me a bigger, angular jaw makes you more ugly. @Incelius Savage
Right. Dude can lose weight and become a chad.

Actually, it does for me. I would look better with a smaller jaw.