Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women live the easiest life" COPE

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Chad lives it.

The quality of life hierachy goes like this:

Chad>>Stacy>average woman>ugly woman>average men>>>ugly men

Women are in a much "safer" and less extreme place when it comes for looks/treatment.

Men go to both extremes instead, with ugly males being literally second class citizens, while Chads are walking gods.

Chad is treated with way more respect and has way more power than stacy, even if stacy is treated like a queen, Chad is treated like a GOD

Men are much much more affected by both ends of looks, both for the good and for the bad.

The ones who are like "wymyn live the easiest life in tutorial mode" or which make those memes about "easy mode: women, hard mode: chad, Nightmare mode: Incel" have to stop coping and realize that there is one TRUE world elite class: Chad, which has an EASIER life than ANY women out there because of the rarity of genetically superior males.

I would prefer women having the easier life (idgaf about people who I don't compete sexually with), than having a very small set of males living a mega-privileged life. I hate when other males (competitors) are overprivileged.

Also remember: It's Stacy who is submissive to Chad, not otherwise.

Denying the excessive and oustrageous privilege of Chad is being a cuck.

I think you forgot that there's diversity quos in workplaces, and all of this modern affirmative action shit that "helps" women. A Chad-looksmatched female is more likely to become successful and wealthy than a Chad. Otherwise, sex-life-wise, they are the same.

Stacy's on top. She can bag a millionaire and live the high life. Chad comes in second.

Cope thread. Pussy>dick BY DEFAULT. It's Chad who will be sent to war not Stacy. Why? Because men are expendable and women should be kept alive for fucking/child bearing.

ordinaryotaku said:
I think you forgot that there's diversity quos in workplaces, and all of this modern affirmative action shit that "helps" women. A Chad-looksmatched female is more likely to become successful and wealthy than a Chad. Otherwise, sex-life-wise, they are the same.

NOT BY A FUCKING MILE. Chad has inherently much more "power" and "leadership" than any good looking woman, just because of how gender roles are instinctually established, and also because of how uncommon Chad is compared to Stacy.

And no, they aren't the same sex-life wise lol. Again the power and submission thing.

Sub8Hate said:
Stacy's on top. She can bag a millionaire and live the high life. Chad comes in second.

Jeremy meeks just did that. Also got bailed out of jail and given a fucking career.

Why is everyone here defending Chad ffs don't be cucks.

incelman said:
Cope thread. Pussy>dick BY DEFAULT. It's Chad who will be sent to war not Stacy. Why? Because men are expendable and women should be kept alive for fucking/child bearing.

Only average-ugly men. Good looking genetically privileged men are really really rare and as such are treated like treasures.

Well, the average female lives indeed an much easier life that the average male in 2017, ugly femoids included are still above us in the social pyramid.

But yeah, Chad is still the king.

Great points Zyros, I agree. Chad is the ultimate easy mode

Just see the many stories of homeless / criminals chads who get their photos / mugshots taken and then turn into headlines appreciating their beauty

And then those guys begin to garner media attention, people give them money / housing, agencies contact them to photoshoots and they start dating 10/10 models. Jeremy Meeks wasn't the first and won't be the last

Chad has the best life for sure, but Stacies have it pretty good too. Even average and below average women have it pretty sweet.

Chad > Stacy > average woman > below average woman > Chadlite > deformed woman > average guy > dirt on the floor > incel.

And all that seperates us from Chad is few milimeters.

Yes. Legit 8+ Chads, though. Not whatever definition incels have now.

JovanD said:
And all that seperates us from Chad is few milimeters.

Even if you had a top tier maxilla, you wouldn't be close to being a Chad. There's way more to it than that.

I agree because chads are more rare than stacies. 5 stacies would willingly share one chad. Sometimes the ratio is even higher.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
I agree because chads are more rare than stacies.  5 stacies would willingly share one chad.  Sometimes the ratio is even higher.

The problem isn't Chad sharing Stacies, though. Chad can have his Stacies, that is completely fine and how it should be. The problem is when Chad starts fucking regular women and they all expect to have Chad and nothing less and leave their looksmatch without anything or someone way below their league.

Nah, it's more like Stacy > Chad > average woman > ugly woman > average man > ugly man > deformed man > deformed freak of nature genetic abomination failed lab experiment [I am here]

Zyros said:
Chad lives it.

The quality of life hierachy goes like this:

Chad>>Stacy>average woman>ugly woman>average men>>>ugly men

Women are in a much "safer" and less extreme place when it comes for looks/treatment.

Men go to both extremes instead, with ugly males being literally second class citizens, while Chads are walking gods.

Chad is treated with way more respect and has way more power than stacy, even if stacy is treated like a queen, Chad is treated like a GOD

Men are much much more affected by both ends of looks, both for the good and for the bad.

The ones who are like "wymyn live the easiest life in tutorial mode" or which make those memes about "easy mode: women, hard mode: chad, Nightmare mode: Incel" have to stop coping and realize that there is one TRUE world elite class: Chad, which has an EASIER life than ANY women out there because of the rarity of genetically superior males.

I would prefer women having the easier life (idgaf about people who I don't compete sexually with), than having a very small set of males living a mega-privileged life. I hate when other males (competitors) are overprivileged.

Also remember: It's Stacy who is submissive to Chad, not otherwise.

Denying the excessive and oustrageous privilege of Chad is being a cuck.

Fuck off retarded nigger faggot before I find you and shoot you in the balls.

fagotonabike said:
Fuck off retarded nigger faggot before I find you and shoot you in the balls.

You have never seen how true Chads are treated in life I guess.

Zyros said:
You have never seen how true Chads are treated in life I guess.

Tell me about it.

a 10/10 woman will have a life just as easy as a 10/10 male. Both will make millions by simply taking photos for instagram. It's unnecessary to discuss the differences because both parties live on god mode. 

The differences start to show when we look at Chad-lets but even then I think it's quite obvious that the looksmatches always live life on an easier mode. A 8/10 men will most likely still have to work and have a career, while a 8/10 whore just marries some rich 3/10 engineer that makes 200k a year and just gives him a lazy handjob once every half a year.

The fact that women ALWAYS 100% come out better in marriage shows you that women have easier lives.

fagotonabike said:
Tell me about it.

a 10/10 woman will have a life just as easy as a 10/10 male. Both will make millions by simply taking photos for instagram. It's unnecessary to discuss the differences because both parties live on god mode. 

The differences start to show when we look at Chad-lets but even then I think it's quite obvious that the looksmatches always live life on an easier mode. A 8/10 men will most likely still have to work and have a career, while a 8/10 whore just marries some rich 3/10 engineer that makes 200k a year and just gives him a lazy handjob once every half a year.

The fact that women ALWAYS 100% come out better in marriage shows you that women have easier lives.

Do you realyze that 8/10 is already male model tier, right?

Also both hypotetical 10/10 males and females have an easy life, but the thing is about the relationship-roles between the two. The male will be always seen as "master" and the female as "submissive to the master". That's one of the core differences.

Zyros said:
Do you realyze that 8/10 is already male model tier, right?

Also both hypotetical 10/10 males and females have an easy life, but the thing is about the relationship-roles between the two. The male will be always seen as "master" and the female as "submissive to the master". That's one of the core differences.

>Do you realyze that 8/10 is already male model tier, right?
Major cope 
Most 8/10s are not models, sure there might be some but the majority will still be wageslaves (even though their looks permit them to climb the ladder with ease). 90% of multi millionaire models like Lachowski are legit 10/10s. If you believe otherwise you're simply deluded.

>Also both hypotetical 10/10 males and females have an easy life, but the thing is about the relationship-roles between the two. The male will be always seen as "master" and the female as "submissive to the master". That's one of the core differences.
Women want to be submissive, that does not mean their lives are in any way worse than the Chad "masters"

another low IQ post. You're ignoring the countless privileges afforded to women in western society. 
Do some research. Men have it worse in virtually every way.

No you are wrong.

It is basic biology. A female will always be by default in better position. Ultra Chads essentially live lives like a female,where everything.is simply given. 

No matter where you are ranked if you are female you will have it substantially better and easier and more enjoyable life. 

Dont forget that Chads still have some roles and must be careful of other males,while female have no such obligations. 

Low iq thread tbh.

Chads I would consider the top 10% of males. So that means even you would agree that 100% of females live an easier life than 90% of the males. But you just had to get your SJW cuck points in there didnt you.

Well that's true Chad has it the easiest since they are so many faggots and beta male worshiping them as well, including some incels. A Chad will always be superior both physically and mentally to a Stacy.

Zyros said:

Only average-ugly men. Good looking genetically privileged men are really really rare and as such are treated like treasures.

Not really pal. The average girl still gets more messages/attention than your god Chad. Chad does get sex but still is more expendable compared to girls.

fagotonabike said:
>Do you realyze that 8/10 is already male model tier, right?
Major cope 
Most 8/10s are not models, sure there might be some but the majority will still be wageslaves (even though their looks permit them to climb the ladder with ease). 90% of multi millionaire models like Lachowski are legit 10/10s. If you believe otherwise you're simply deluded.

>Also both hypotetical 10/10 males and females have an easy life, but the thing is about the relationship-roles between the two. The male will be always seen as "master" and the female as "submissive to the master". That's one of the core differences.
Women want to be submissive, that does not mean their lives are in any way worse than the Chad "masters"
Fuckin lol brah

Legit, IRL, walking talking 8/10's get scouted. 8/10 is model tier.

I just saw a Chadling with two prime JB.
I was thinking how insanely out of reach and unimaginable his situation is to 95% of males. It's probably completely natural to that faggot, he doesn't even realize how incredibly privileged and lucky he is to have access to young, pretty girls. The top Chads get women lusting after them. I do also think Chads live like literal gods, a life that is fucking incomprehensible 
With that said you're still a faggot for plastering your face in your avatar

amincel said:
Fuckin lol brah

Legit, IRL, walking talking 8/10's get scouted. 8/10 is model tier.

So you honestly think every single 8/10 male is a millionaire supermodel? Even if they get scouted they most likely end up modeling for some  low tier Walmart catalogue.

modus_coperandi said:
So you honestly think every single 8/10 male is a millionaire supermodel? Even if they get scouted they most likely end up modeling for some  low tier Walmart catalogue.
To be rated a legitmate PSL 8? (read: not angle frauded, cherrypicked photos) 
Probably. At the very least if they start an insta they will quickly gain followers and exposure. 
The thing is, a legitimate PSL 8 is very, very, very, rare irl.
Its the best looking dude in town, 
To put in perspective its usually:

PSL 6- Best looking dude in your class
PSL 7- Best looking dude in your school/uni/etc
PSL 8- Best looking dude at a high end club 
PSL 9- The uber genetically gifted, like O'Pry, Chico, Gandy, Barret, Miroslav, etc

amincel said:
To be rated a legitmate PSL 8? (read: not angle frauded, cherrypicked photos) 
Probably. At the very least if they start an insta they will quickly gain followers and exposure. 
The thing is, a legitimate PSL 8 is very, very, very, rare irl.
Its the best looking dude in town, 
To put in perspective its usually:

PSL 6- Best looking dude in your class
PSL 7- Best looking dude in your school/uni/etc
PSL 8- Best looking dude at a high end club 
PSL 9- The uber genetically gifted, like O'Pry, Chico, Gandy, Barret, Miroslav, etc

Yeah I get that. But the highest paid male models (Gandy, O'Pry) barely have a net worth of 10 million and all of them combined are not even close to the net worth of female models like Gisele Bündchen (estimated 350 million).

incelman said:
Not really pal. The average girl still gets more messages/attention than your god Chad. Chad does get sex but still is more expendable compared to girls.

Stacy is expendable TO Chad. Not the other way around.

incelkingkong said:
Stacy is expendable TO Chad. Not the other way around.

It goes both ways

incelman said:
It goes both ways

1 chad has worth of 2 stacies, 1 male-model chad has worth of 20 stacies

incelkingkong said:
1 chad has worth of 2 stacies, 1 male-model chad has worth of 20 stacies

Yet all incels don't have the worth of any woman

Chad still has to find a job to put food on his table. There are Stacies that don't even have to work a day in their lives cause some cuck will pay for all her expenses just for sex once a month and validation

Male models are still low tier celebrities, only three or four names that will stick out and not even they have access to the Hollywood elite and really prestigious parties. Female models (at least the big ones) are considered A-List celebs and richer than every singer or actor.

You're forgetting the part where Chad might get maimed/crippled either temporarily or permanently, and all the thots just go away because there's no point sticking around a guy who's injured. A woman can get maimed and she would STILL have a steady flow of men ready to help her at every turn.

scoliosiscel said:
You're forgetting the part where Chad might get maimed/crippled either temporarily or permanently, and all the thots just go away because there's no point sticking around a guy who's injured. A woman can get maimed and she would STILL have a steady flow of men ready to help her at every turn.

outlier

CopeMaster9001 said:
Chads I would consider the top 10% of males. So that means even you would agree that 100% of females live an easier life than 90% of the males. But you just had to get your SJW cuck points in there didnt you.

Zyrros is a male model while you're just upper Normie/chadlite. Stop hating on him

Anyone who thinks women are capable of being happy is delusional. Being born a 10/10 woman is worse than being born a 2/10 man.

It goes like this: Chad > all other men > women > mentally ill people.