Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women Live Life On Tutorial Mode

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Today I'm at work dealing with a customer, and then another female customer walks in, the woman was an absolute subhuman abomination, had these weird growths on and near her ear on the right side of her head, had a "manish" face, short hair cut and was bow legged to an extreme degree that made her gait look like that of a retarded spider. Looked to be nearing her 50's.

I talked to her a bit, and the way she talked about her life she already had children, and probably had a long and extensive list of sex partners, and likely still is sexually active.

While a healthy young man such as myself with average looks, no genetic defects, decent intelligence, etc is going to struggle to even have half of the romantic success as this woman if any at all. JFL at life, this is why I say live for yourself and fuck trying to "be a good person", it will do you no good.

Its funny how normies say "see you aren't a nice guy", what they don't want to admit is a simple fact, if a good man spends his entire life seeing bad people come out on top and be rewarded, over time they are going to grow to hate the world and even hate "goodness" itself. Normies just don't want to stop believing in their "just world" fallacy.

Bumped Jfl. Can’t believe no one replied. Also, can’t believe you admitted to being average looking on this post. Most people would get shit for that.

Bumped Jfl. Can’t believe no one replied. Also, can’t believe you admitted to being average looking on this post. Most people would get shit for that.
You should know by now that average isn't good enough any more.

You should know by now that average isn't good enough any more.
this post was made in 2018 too.

but according to this form average men are doing just fine

this post was made in 2018 too.

but according to this form average men are doing just fine
Oh! Lol! The brutalest no reply pill! Heh heh...

Im thinking more and more about sub8 as a law...

Water is a hydrophilic substance

it really is ridiculous how rigged the whole dating/hookup game is in favor of women. this shit shouldnt be allowed to go on.

I can't quite put my finger on it but he seemed kinda different back then. He was a bit tamer I guess? Maybe he was still in the process of swallowing the black pill.

I can't quite put my finger on it but he seemed kinda different back then. He was a bit tamer I guess? Maybe he was still in the process of swallowing the black pill.
Yes, for sure. He seemed more human back then Jfl, now he is full on black pill presentations only. We would never get any more posts like this from him. He is all high IQ posts now only.

thread_necromancer_king_card.jpg

Brutal onlinesentimentanalysispill.

i have noticed men of average looks getting treated like crap i think most men will be incels after 2020.

The only reason why women are so nasty and difficult is because men allow them to be. While they're being cruel to innocent men they tend to forget that their safety is one law away.

Tutorial mode as usual.

Today I'm at work dealing with a customer, and then another female customer walks in, the woman was an absolute subhuman abomination, had these weird growths on and near her ear on the right side of her head, had a "manish" face, short hair cut and was bow legged to an extreme degree that made her gait look like that of a retarded spider. Looked to be nearing her 50's.

I talked to her a bit, and the way she talked about her life she already had children, and probably had a long and extensive list of sex partners, and likely still is sexually active.

While a healthy young man such as myself with average looks, no genetic defects, decent intelligence, etc is going to struggle to even have half of the romantic success as this woman if any at all. JFL at life, this is why I say live for yourself and fuck trying to "be a good person", it will do you no good.

Its funny how normies say "see you aren't a nice guy", what they don't want to admit is a simple fact, if a good man spends his entire life seeing bad people come out on top and be rewarded, over time they are going to grow to hate the world and even hate "goodness" itself. Normies just don't want to stop believing in their "just world" fallacy.
3 problems with post:
inaccuracies: " decent intelligence", anyone reading his post reread this dude's post history, low iq crew has checked in, iq has checked out

You just outed yourself either as a fake normie or a mental cel here, "While a healthy young man such as myself with average looks, no genetic defects"

nihilism:
" if a good man spends his entire life seeing bad people come out on top and be rewarded, over time they are going to grow to hate the world and even hate "goodness"".
this is like a reverse just world fallacy, ergo because people are bad i can also be bad myself, and are also justified in being bad and fuck the consequences, this is a combination of nihilism, sub human iq and logic, reverse just world fallacy and pathetic self absorbed pity.

The real answer is you see how this vermin act and you utterly reject not only their actions, but the whole overarching philosophical stand point of these rats, you go the other way and you act ethically correctly not because it BENEFITS YOU, because its the right thing to do period, because you dont want to be anything like the pond scum.
Also everyone already knows it doesnt benefit you to be nice, literally so what, that isnt a good enough reason to go straight to being a prick, you have literally taken a different route to act that same way as these Normie rats

i have noticed men of average looks getting treated like crap i think most men will be incels after 2020.
With social media and apps like Tinder, Bumble, Instagram, and OnlyFans, the number of men having sex will grow smaller and smaller and smaller. Women will continue to choose the top 20%, then it will be the top 15%, then 10%, and then 5%. Dating apps have allowed women to select only the highest tier of men, and the men that capitalize on this won't stick to only one woman. Soon enough, a 5/10 woman will be settling for an 8/10 man. She'll lust after the 9/10's, and then 10/10's. Every day, she'll look at her Instagram, post more pictures of her body for everyone to see, and lust after all the men who pumped and dumped her. All the while, she'll be leading on her cuck Chadlite husband.
I miss that Austrian painter

JFL at life, this is why I say live for yourself and fuck trying to "be a good person", it will do you no good.
I’m going to start living like this tbh