Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women live life like they were 5 years old

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Every day is a new adventure. Everywhere they go, their needs are catered to. They get attention and validation. They get everything done for them. They get to feel important. There are so many safety nets, they know that things can never go wrong. They may cry, but when they do, the men (adults) will come and comfort them.

Waking up into a world that is made for them. Wondering which Chad cock to suck today.

They also get bored easily and need drama to function, also that elementary school attitude we all against the one we dont like.

They also get bored easily and need drama to function, also that elementary school attitude we all against the one we dont like.

I remember my foid psychologist given me tips on how to get a gf. She basically just solipsistically told me things that would work for her, but obviously not for me (ugly man). Going to places and hanging out, etc. I could do that my whole life without being approached by a foid once.

Confirmed
Confirmed

Until they get bored and start looking for "adventure" which ends up with them getting gangraped and abused so in turn they lose their ability to pairbond and their brain dissociates all feelings of shame and guilt

Every day is a new adventure. Everywhere they go, their needs are catered to. They get attention and validation. They get everything done for them. They get to feel important. There are so many safety nets, they know that things can never go wrong. They may cry, but when they do, the men (adults) will come and comfort them.

Waking up into a world that is made for them. Wondering which Chad cock to suck today.
>Hot Girl Summer :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Until they get bored and start looking for "adventure" which ends up with them getting gangraped and abused so in turn they lose their ability to pairbond and their brain dissociates all feelings of shame and guilt
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: they enjoy that shit mate

I was born in the wrong era,shoulda be born when it was legal to smack the shit outta foids talking out of turn.