Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women literally worship dick(VILE)

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
Seriously, women obsess over dick more than we obsess over pussy.

The first thing that comes to mind when you think of Jesus can be many things, but I doubt even the most raging homo would think of his foreskin. But Catholic girls throughout the centuries have CRAVED the dick of the greatest Chad of all time, God incarnate. These people are considered role models for young women, and they're the pure virgin girls that bluepilled men think are any different than Stacy.

"Several theologians devoted their lives to the foreskin. Two remain emblematic. St Catherine of Siena (1347-1380), to symbolise her marriage with Christ, "was reputed to wear the foreskin of Jesus as a ring on her finger". A generation or so earlier, the Austrian nun Agnes Blannbekin "led a life devoted to the foreskin of Jesus". The study says: "She was obsessed by the loss of blood and the pain which the redeemer had suffered during his circumcision. On one occasion, when she was moved to tears by the thought of this suffering, she suddenly felt the foreskin on her tongue." '(https://www.theguardian.com/education/2009/feb/17/circumcision-jesus-christ)

Those "pure" nuns in their convents are actually spending the whole time dreaming about sex with Jesus. The more you know, huh?

Yea women are sluts the whole women don't like having sex is pure cope

Please fucking stop, I've heard enough already

Women are much, much more base and sexual than men. Contrary to popular belief.

I've seen enough of women doing depraved shit for Chad that nothing shocks me anymore. Jesus was a high SMV Chadlet, so females would eat his feces let alone worship his foreskin.

Women rave genetics not dick. This is why female sexuality is so different than male one.

holy fucking kek, great thread, all abrahamic religions are sickness.

>She was obsessed by the loss of blood and the pain which the redeemer had suffered during his circumcision. On one occasion, when she was moved to tears by the thought of this suffering, she suddenly felt the foreskin on her tongue."

Just lol this whore is literally insane

women don't worship my dick.