Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women literally just exist and never do anything productive with their time

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
These videos popped in my feed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZgyq8ng7Y

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBsvtyygr0g

and I decided to watch them to see what females do with their time

Heres the average day in a 19 year old females life:
-wake up after 9:30
-coffee
-play fortnite
-lay in bed
-if you need to go buy groceries put on makeup
-make food and eat
-do some pseudo workout with a ball that doesnt actually do anything
-go for a swim for whatever reason
-nap
-feed your pets
-minimal skincare routine
-shower
-go to bed and watch youtube until you fall asleep

She even makes fun of the fact that she has absolutely no hobbies and that she gets away with just filming herself not doing anything at all, meanwhile the most common advice reddit gives if you want to get a gf as a guy is get some hobbies bro!

Tutorial mode. women aren't human even

Reminder that women don't actually pay taxes on net.

Cumulative net fiscal impact per capita

Don't you just LDAR though?, that's the general mindset of the users on this forum

Im in graduate school, work pretty much every summer

The virus fucked everything up this summer so right now I LDAR but even when LDARing I read stuff to improve my skills and expand my knowledge (its all computer related but fuck I enjoy computers)

Im in graduate school, work pretty much every summer

The virus fucked everything up this summer so right now I LDAR but even when LDARing I read stuff to improve my skills and expand my knowledge (its all computer related but fuck I enjoy computers)
Then why did you call yourself totalimbecile?

Then why did you call yourself totalimbecile?

Because Im still retarded tbh

School is easy, the only reason most people fail is because they cant be bothered to sit down and study

Especially STEM or something like finance or accounting, all of STEM 100% makes sense when you think about it logically, there are a few things you have to memorize but if you sit down to understand concepts that are being taught its so easy

Now remember how Im a friendless loser, so every friday I spend doing homework so I could get As

What does Chad do? He fucks my oneitis and then tries to do his assignments last minute and turns them in half complete for a C

Dude you're going to feature on IT for hypocrisy.

Many of us practice and even celebrate LDAR

I, for one, don't do shit all day either, ngl.

just get hobbies inkler :soy:
dont be boring ankler:soy:
have a personality inkwell :soy:
just be interesting inkler:soy:

jwl women dont need to do anything. just exist. its not fair

Women don't play fortnite jfl.

Women literally have no identity outside of being Social Media THOTs and sexualising their body. They invade hobbies and recreational spaces typically reserved for Male nerds so they can look "kawaii" and relatable to their orbiters on Instagram

"Teehee I'm not just chads cumrag sweaty I play call of duty too unlike other girls"

Last edited:
One time my friend brought his GF along on one of our daily runs. She couldn't even keep up a light jog for 3 minutes. We had to then around and just not run that day.

ldar is the ideal life tbh

(if i was getting laid)

Meanwhile I have to slave myself to the books at uni just for a chance to betabuxx Chads leftovers. I might just go NEET tbh

They have no hobbies or goals.

They literally do nothing all day but wait for Chad/Tyrone to come along and rail them while the cucks/simps pay for their rent, food, bills, clothing, makeup, contraceptives and children. This is why the West will fall

Imagine how much ridicule she would get for not doing anything if she was a guy.
Just have a hole theory confirmed yet again
full

Imagine how much ridicule she would get for not doing anything if she was a guy.
Just have a hole theory confirmed yet again
full
They are on "Just Exist" mode