Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Like This Make Me Feel I'm Not Missing Out, So Tiresome

"pArT oF thE PlOt"

more main character narcissism

i regret watching that :feelsUgh:

Hoe Phase...great, may they encounter a monster that ends their fuck-spree. So, you know, hej, they gonna die anyway, so why wait?

they just do whatever makes daddy mad

yaaas queen teehee

Hoe Phase...great, may they encounter a monster that ends their fuck-spree. So, you know, hej, they gonna die anyway, so why wait?
women will fuck people they don't even know and complain about rape JFL, I hope a thugmaxxed tyrone rapes and kills her like that one foid couple months back

literal fucking toilet

women will fuck people they don't even know and complain about rape JFL, I hope a thugmaxxed tyrone rapes and kills her like that one foid couple months back
tell me about that foid couple

02052019 ted 182643

tell me about that foid couple
It wasn't a couple it was just a random college girl that went home with a thugmaxxed older tyrone and he fucking raped and stabbed her, foids complained about how men need to do better and stop women for going after dangerous tryones kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It wasn't a couple it was just a random college girl that went home with a thugmaxxed older tyrone and he fucking raped and stabbed her, foids complained about how men need to do better and stop women for going after dangerous tryones kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
link to story? could use some lifefuel

Cary Elwes Laughing GIF

Apparently (according to the googles) there are 10,550,000 foids in this country between the ages of 20-24. What percentage of them are engaging in this behavior? Let's be realistic, it's not 100%. But it's probably close to half of them. Let's say an even 5 mil.

How many chads does it take to "service" 5 mil whores? Women have a lower libido than men do. Maybe on average they only fuck one new guy per week. A man would very happily fuck two girls every day if he had that opportunity. But, even for chad there is some work involved, so let's say chads get on average one girl per day. So that means we only need 700k chads in the whole county.

Unlike women, whose value is significantly tied to their youth, there are chads of all ages. There are (again from google) 44 mill men in the US between 20-40. So 700,000 is 1.6% of them.

The math on that actually kind of works out, given other things that women have said. Women seem to go for around 1-2% of men.

The main reason I typed all of this out is to get to the following point: these women are setting their expectations for men based on this top percentile ... because the difference in libido means that they have the opportunity to fuck those men. That cannot possibly turn out well for them in the long run.

Most of the women are average - that's just how distributions work. They can get top men because men like young women. So while they're young, they can do this hoeing. But it can't last. And when it stops being easy, they will switch to "I'm ready to settle down" and some simp probably will wife them up, but they will hate his guts because they suck at math and they really believe they deserve better.

americans are so mentally ill . watched 3 seconds