Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women like this are just picky?

waiting, why not be more proactive? and made a amazing life for herself, then why do you need someone else, was you life not amazing?

always funny too see this kind of content

I wouldnt want an independent woman. I want one that is dependent on me

I guess it could also be that she wants an alpha Chad bf and this kind of behaviour attracts beta Wojak bfs. XD

EDIT -- ... which I guess is a form of being picky.

I thought single women were happier, what happened!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

She girl bossed too hard xD

Classic can't tie the Chad down.

I saw this long time ago, she is chad only and lives in an area with no chads

I hate the overreacting hand gestures that foids now use, its passive aggressive and disgusting.

Serves her right hope she dies alone

Dnw, but 99.9% females are picky

She's lonely because she rejected everyone. I'd date her but she won't date me

I guess it could also be that she wants an alpha Chad bf and this kind of behaviour attracts beta Wojak bfs. XD

EDIT -- ... which I guess is a form of being picky.
That's 100% what is is kek

She will never be happy because she doesn't seem to want children.

It funny when foids with that are selfish superiority complexes still ends up single. :feelskek:
If she bothered to do something rather than wait and was not ceo chad only her problems would be instantly solved. Though this bitch expects a red carpet to be rolled out for her like she deserves it. She would never give me a chance and would just mock me for it or call the cops if I approached her respectfully.