Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women like millionaires more than homeless men

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women like millionaires more than they like homeless men because millionaires have more money than homeless men so they can provide for the woman women like men they don’t like broke bums because they can’t provide millionaires get more women than homeless men because of this

Loading screen tips be like

no shit sherlock

Women like millionaires more than they like homeless men because millionaires have more money than homeless men so they can provide for the woman women like men they don’t like broke bums because they can’t provide millionaires get more women than homeless men because of this
Omg no way? Men like millionaire women more than homeless women too. This isn’t even specific to women, all humans think like this

Omg no way? Men like millionaire women more than homeless women too. This isn’t even specific to women, all humans think like this
Men know we can’t get a millionaire woman we have to take what we can get or get nothing

Men know we can’t get a millionaire woman we have to take what we can get or get nothing
But given the choice, we would choose the millionaire. This is not a debate.

women will still take a homeless chad over a millionaire curry. i remember that homeless guy on some youtube video who found places to stay by fucking girls online

My brain is turning to mush because the water inside is getting too wet from reading ur posts

Seriously

millionares have better personalities

whores will fuck broke men too as long as he's a chad

I really hope you get banned soon.

I suppose they would... if both men have identical physical appearances