Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women like men who show their emotions"

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-

TLDW: this nigga says he cries from time to time because his best friend died, bitches gaslight him by acting as if they feel bad, saying they're sorry and asking to give him a hug

And then he ends up as the last guy that they'd date
Their reason? "idk i have nothing against him, i just dk why"

So as you can see women don't know themselves what they like, yet they still feel like arguing with the blackpill

Foids like men to show their 6'6+ height and gigachad face.

Even if you somehow "ascended" you could never feel comfortable around her, you'd always be walking on eggshells, terrified of the slightest display of vulnerability which will be her excuse to kick you to the curb and hop on to Chad's cock (that is if she isn't already fucking him). You could never actually be who you truly are, always wear a facade around her. Fuck that, why even bother? Foids will use any possible excuse to dump their man, no matter how seemingly miniscule. Momentarily crying a bit because your brother died in a car wreck? Um excuse me sweaty, not ok, ew.

Don't worry girls, serial killer won't show any weakness the moment he cuts your throat.

I prefer to date a confident stoic rapist, then a emotionally confident guy that cries BECAUSE HIS FUCKING BEST FRIEND DIED. Men having feelings and shit.

What a bunch of psychopaths.

Screenshot 20231102 122809 Brave 1

I despise "Pick me" girls so fucking much...

She shows up in every other thread on r/AllPillDebate gaslighting men or being a pick me.

And the simps fall on that upvote button.

"idk i have nothing against him, i just dk why"
The foid doesn't know why, but anyone with a slight passing knowledge of redpill or blackpill material knows precisely why.

Foids do indeed like men who show emotion, as long as that emotion is active genocidal rage against her fellow tribesmen, alongside with the uncontrollable desire to rape, enslave and impregnate all foids of his vanquished enemies, her former tribe.

Other masculine emotions are repugnant to foids.

the empathetic gender strikes again :lul::lul::lul:

Apparently Redditors figure that the Chad answer to any situation is to make a 'your mom' joke

Admittedly their mothers also thought that last night

Even though it wasn't even a funny joke, I just said, 'Imma tell yo Redditor sons that I fucked they mothas, now I'm they daddy. no cap'

Most women are borderline psychopaths.

Women laugh any time a man cries. I unfortunately have personal experience. I had something bad happened to me. The people who are supposed to help me just laughed. Now I will never expect empathy from people. Everyone is sadistic. Culture feeds us lies to set us up for a bad time so that we can be dependent on the elite.

foids find any form of weakness in a man unattractive

if they don't pity us?why should we pity them and protect them when they are raped?