Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women like funny guys"

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
So why didn't I get a single girl in middle school or high school when I was "funny" and a "class clown"?

similar experience here. The personality meme needs to die along with all the people who perpetuate it.

fukmylyf said:
The personality meme needs to die along with all the people who perpetuate it.
takbir

anincelforlifelol said:
So why didn't I get a single girl in middle school or high school when I was "funny" and a "class clown"?

Ever heard the difference between laughing with you and laughing at you? Roasties laugh at incels and with chad. They want someone that they laugh with. We were doomed from the start.

ropecel said:
Ever heard the difference between laughing with you and laughing at you? Roasties laugh at incels and with chad. They want someone that they laugh with. We were doomed from the start.

I agree completely.

tjIjnP5.jpg

anincelforlifelol said:

i like how each thread spawns another thread.  :D

fukmylyf said:
similar experience here. The personality meme needs to die along with all the people who perpetuate it.
Exactly

clearly because of your misogynistic personality which youve had since a child brah! - inceltears

Women don’t have an actual sense of humour. They giggle at how cute chad is, they laugh with chad because he makes them happy, and they laugh at how “weird” and “creepy” incels are. They don’t actually understand humour, though.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
NO he's just pretending, he's actually Italian.

I'm the real deal, then. You fuckers have it easy in the degenerate West, by the way. Try being an incel in a society that is already fucked up and sexually frustrated. It'll drive you mad. 

On the flipside, if you're incel even within the sexually liberated social construct of the West, then it's truly over.

Only my male classmates laughed at my autistic humor

You’re not funny unless you are attractive. Otherwise they’re laughing AT you.

So was Jeffrey Dahmer.

Women like protruded maxillae and wide zygos.

They like funny guys, not funny-looking guys.

BlackpilledAF said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
NO he's just pretending, he's actually Italian.
I'm the real deal, then. You fuckers have it easy in the degenerate West, by the way. Try being an incel in a society that is already fucked up and sexually frustrated. It'll drive you mad.
On the flipside, if you're incel even within the sexually liberated social construct of the West, then it's truly over.

F-ck the west and every degenerate enabler.

even unfunny = funny IF you are chad

if u are chad they will laugh at literally anything u say

i made a post about this on r/incels back in the day

pure sui fuel when u make a joke in class in highschool, noone hears or laughs, CHAD repeats the EXACT same joke and has the whole class laughing out loud

funny = autist if ur ugly
funny = hot if ur chad

Femoid funny = low inhib Chad
Real funny = ugly clown

They used you for entertainment and fucked the shy chad or the jock chad when they needed a dick.

Class clown game only works if you are hot