Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women like "funny" guys - TEEHEE

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Chad jokes something not funny: "hahaha fuck me now"

Incel jokes something not funny: "awkward silence, crickets"

Dane Cook, Russell Brand, etc.

They must masturbate to the thought of being spit-roasted by Gilbert Gottfried and Lewis Black.

Guests, you're welcome for the schlick material.

If you're attractive, women laugh at anything you say.

Funny guy to women: a 6'2 jock bullying a manlet

If you're attractive, women laugh at anything you say.

Yep, I have witnessed this in just about every classroom and office setting I've been in over the last 25 years.

I must also commend the OP for being wellllllll ahead of the "blackpill learning curve" for someone his age. You don't even want to know how fucking bluepilled and naive I was in junior high school.

Yep, I have witnessed this in just about every classroom and office setting I've been in over the last 25 years.

I must also commend the OP for being wellllllll ahead of the "blackpill learning curve" for someone his age. You don't even want to know how fucking bluepilled and naive I was in junior high school.
The youth deserve the truth not comforting lies.

200.gif

We're genetically programmed. We could not even suddenly become funny. You are either born with genetics that determinate if people laugh at you or with you.

We're genetically programmed. We could not even suddenly become funny. You are either born with genetics that determinate if people laugh at you or with you.

Yep.

I was laughed at so much growing up that I now have negative associations with humor and can only laugh at inappropriate humor and/or antisocial humor. This fucked-up world has truly fucked me up psychologically.

Yep.

I was laughed at so much growing up that I now have negative associations with humor and can only laugh at inappropriate humor and/or antisocial humor. This fucked-up world has truly fucked me up psychologically.
I might be the same.. but how do you know if it's antisocial humor? It might be just dark humour, that's what makes me giggle. I love dark humour. tbh tbh When people make jokes irl I don't find them funny at all.. I don't remember when was the last time I legit laughed at a verbal joke irl.

I might be the same.. but how do you know if it's antisocial humor? It might be just dark humour, that's what makes me giggle. I love dark humour. tbh tbh When people make jokes irl I don't find them funny at all.. I don't remember when was the last time I legit laughed at a verbal joke irl.

The first example that comes to mind is George Carlin's list of people who ought to be killed...

Or him joking about how he's going to come over to a little girl's house with a big knife...

The edgier and more inappropriate the content, the harder I laugh.

The first example that comes to mind is George Carlin's list of people who ought to be killed...

Or him joking about how he's going to come over to a little girl's house with a big knife...

The edgier and more inappropriate the content, the harder I laugh.

10 mil views holy fuck, gonna watch later thx tbh tbh

The funniest thing on earth is a jawline.

"'Every joke he does just makes me scream with laughter.' Being a curious person, I asked her if, given the chance, she’d fuck Jerry Seinfeld. 'Oh God no,' she said without thinking about it. 'Just because I think he’s funny doesn’t mean I want to have sex with him.' Well, I inquired, what does make you want to have sex with a guy? And I swear to you, the first thing out of her mouth was 'A sense of humor.'"

I love it when successful men spit black pills, I feel like it validates my existence.

I was talking to this girl once, and she was going on and on about how much she loves Jerry Seinfeld. “He’s the funniest guy on the planet,” she told me. “Every joke he does just makes me scream with laughter.” Being a curious person, I asked her if, given the chance, she’d fuck Jerry Seinfeld. “Oh God no,” she said without thinking about it. “Just because I think he’s funny doesn’t mean I want to have sex with him.” Well, I inquired, what does make you want to have sex with a guy? And I swear to you, the first thing out of her mouth was “A sense of humor.”
Lol

"'Every joke he does just makes me scream with laughter.' Being a curious person, I asked her if, given the chance, she’d fuck Jerry Seinfeld. 'Oh God no,' she said without thinking about it. 'Just because I think he’s funny doesn’t mean I want to have sex with him.' Well, I inquired, what does make you want to have sex with a guy? And I swear to you, the first thing out of her mouth was 'A sense of humor.'"

I love it when successful men spit black pills, I feel like it validates my existence.
same. i literally archived then downloaded the blogpost. can't risk losing something is validating.

Not the story of my life but I've been told I am very funny and hilarious and even had a girl tell me she likes me around because she laughs so much. Did she fuck me? Did we date? Did I even get a FUCKING kiss?
You all know the answer to that question.

women laught at me because im a manlet