Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Lie And Come Up With Every Single Excuse In The Book On Why They Can't Go Out Or Date Me

Normal people mentality:

Attachments

• ic-9410.png
    ic-9410.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 99

how does kent even compete

Normal people mentality:
We're never allowed to complain because us complaining is why we're alone, but if we don't complain then there's no confirmation that we're alone.
Basically stop rocking the boat you fucking negative nancies, stop showing us NORMIES that there are people who are lonely.

its just your personality have you tried BEEing yourself?

Women are the sexual selectors. If she wants you, she will let you know. If you have to "ask her out" it's already over

>incel
>approaching women

She wouldn't come up with those excuses for Tyrone (or Chad). She would instead come up with rationalizations for why she remains attracted to him, even if he turned out to be a complete piece of shit.

I wonder if Kent can talk in real life without punctuating every other word with "you know", "uhm" or literally repeating the sentence or phrase he just said.

I know what he's saying.
I know what he means.
I feel him.

I wonder if Kent can talk in real life without punctuating every other word with "you know", "uhm" or literally repeating the sentence or phrase he just said.
Hey, he speaks well for a monkey.