Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women lack empathy, and continue to lack even more empathy every day that passes by

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
They don’t care about anyone other than themselves. This is why feminism is such a popular movement overall, it’s a chance for women to gain privileges and gain superiority over men. They make false claims like the wage gap then cry for imaginary justice against the so-called “patriarchy”, they will make false rape claims for their own benefits, just thinking and knowing about these things just disgusts me.

They especially hate incels, I remember I watched this one YouTube video of an attention whoring female going through an incel forum. She didn’t care at all about the posts involving suicide or depression, she just kept on crying about how the incels wanted to hurt and rape females even when most incels are peaceful.

Going pretty hard with the blackpills today huh?

Femoids are mad with power.
They're like the burgeois and incels are the proles who threaten their status quo.
Still republican though.

They don’t care about anyone other than themselves. This is why feminism is such a popular movement overall, it’s a chance for women to gain privileges and gain superiority over men. They make false claims like the wage gap then cry for imaginary justice against the so-called “patriarchy”, they will make false rape claims for their own benefits, just thinking and knowing about these things just disgusts me.

They especially hate incels, I remember I watched this one YouTube video of an attention whoring female going through an incel forum. She didn’t care at all about the posts involving suicide or depression, she just kept on crying about how the incels wanted to hurt and rape females even when most incels are peaceful.
Ayn Rand's philosophy is nothing more than the natural state of mind for a woman. I think people hate Rand because she wrote it all down instead of keeping it secret.

yeah they hate us more than we hate them

th

so what happened to "im only browsing offtopic teehee"??
not really, ive mentioned about not making blackpilled threads anymore and also mentioned about putting more of my attention over at offtopic.

This is a perfect description. Literally every foid video about incels is like this.
They need to make everything about themselves.
I fucking hate these cunts.

This is a perfect description. Literally every foid video about incels is like this.
They need to make everything about themselves.
I fucking hate these cunts.
its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr