Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women kill 77 people a minute

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
Thought this would be a good fit here. I saw a thread from a few months ago about how abortion is the leading cause of death but I wanted to delve deeper into just how many people are dying at the hands of women.

I compiled this data on December 29, 2018 at 3:00 AM, Eastern US time. Source

The worldwide abortion count for 2018 was 40,229,755 right as the clock struck 3:00.

At 03:00 on December 29 (on a non-leap year), 8691 hours have passed since the beginning of the year.

This means about 4629 (rounded up slightly) deaths an hour, or 77 (rounded down slightly) deaths a minute.

77 deaths a minute, over 40 million a year.

The source I used has a running total since 1980, and it is over 1,500,000,000.

OVER ONE-AND-A-HALF BILLION INNOCENT BABIES MURDERED BY FEMOIDS SINCE 1980.

IN OTHER WORDS, ONE FIFTH OF THE WORLD’S POPULATION.

Muh six gorillion has nothing on this.

RIP to the 600+ babies murdered in the time it took me to compile the data, run the numbers, and type this.

@uninstall 100 times more than nukes

I bet at least one of those babies would’ve gone on to cure cancer or make a revolutionary scientific discovery.

Women are psychopaths.

Incels kill 77 people per year.

Incels kill 77 people per year.
Not even that.

Self described “incels” have killed 16 people in all of history. Rodger and Minassian are the only official incel killers whose attacks were motivated by their inability to get sex. Holes kill more in a minute than we could ever kill.

Not even that.

Self described “incels” have killed 16 people in all of history. Rodger and Minassian are the only official incel killers whose attacks were motivated by their inability to get sex. Holes kill more in a minute that we could ever kill.
Holes are truly rhe the scum of the earth

I compiled this data on December 29, 2018 at 3:00 AM, Eastern US time. Source
JFL at incest + rape cases not being even 1% of total abortions performed, yet they are always brought up by pro-abortionists during debates. If you took the regret sex "rape" out of the equation, it probably wouldn't even hit 0.1%

Women are the true evil gender, that means they killed 500 million more in the last 38 years than all the deaths from all wars combined since 3600 BC

tbh it's better to have never of been born, unless your Chad of course which only a small percentage of those abortees would of been

The nurturing gender is kicking major ass. Hitlercels jealous of femoids' kill count.

They killing me slowly