Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women just looooove deluding men

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
If some man outside this forum comes to the conclusion that it really is all about looks and he talks about it, women will IMMEDIATLY tell him that its more about other bullshit (personality) just to keep the dude bluepilled and dumb. Its like all women have a secret mission which is to keep men deluded and clueless about what they like.

You can see it everywhere. In the Internet and in real life. Some poor bastard struggles and struggles and struggles and takes a clear look at what women are actually doing. Then he realizes that height and face are the only factors these bitches care about. But in womens eyes this cant happen. He needs to believe its all about personality. The hivemind says so.

JFL at these snakes. They all have it naturally in themselves. To lie and keep men from accepting the truth. "Believe that we are not shallow but instead care about personality even though we dont do it, but believe it, your poor sucker"

Pieces of lying shits is what women are.

You can write a scientific paper about the blackpill and women come and say "No, no, no because (made-up) anecdote here and there and because i dont act like that". They are disgusting lying cunts.

Last edited:
it's 50/50 some say personality some blackpill

it's 50/50 some say personality some blackpill
90 percent of toilets say personality blah blah so they can secure a betabuxxer when they're done riding the cock carousel

Personality for them is an extroverted outgoing loud good-looking fuckboy who tries to dominate in social interactions.

You couldn't be closer to the truth. They want men ignorant so that men continue to serve them. Foids believe that is right. But they are evil, and their perceptions flawed.

People here over the years have talked about confronting female relatives with uncounterable :blackpill:s and they just show an annoying look and stop the conversation.

If some man outside this forum comes to the conclusion that it really is all about looks and he talks about it, women will IMMEDIATLY tell him that its more about other bullshit (personality) just to keep the dude bluepilled and dumb. Its like all women have a secret mission which is to keep men deluded and clueless about what they like.

You can see it everywhere. In the Internet and in real life. Some poor bastard struggles and struggles and struggles and takes a clear look at what women are actually doing. Then he realizes that height and face are the only factors these bitches care about. But in womens eyes this cant happen. He needs to believe its all about personality. The hivemind says so.

JFL at these snakes. They all have it naturally in themselves. To lie and keep men from accepting the truth. "Believe that we are not shallow but instead care about personality even though we dont do it, but believe it, your poor sucker"

You can write a scientific paper about the blackpill and women come and say "No, no, no because (made-up) anecdote here and there and because i dont act like that". They are disgusting lying cunts.
You can't really blame them. Imagine how badly they'd be treated if 100% of men were blackpilled. It's a survival instinct lmao.

they are extremists. they have zero tolerance for critical thinking. either you agree 100% with them or you are a ''domestic terrorist''. they can't tolerate in any way the slightest hint that women are in the wrong about anything and they are responsible for anything, thats how narcissist foids are.

you literally have to be an ally feminist soycuck that never complains about anything in order to have ''respect'' from them.

It's like eldian military in the walls of paradis they lie to the subjects and cover up serious shit from it's people about the true nature of everything ATTACKONTITANPILL IS BRUTAL:shock:

If most men suddenly become blackpilled, the whole soYciety will collapse.

Foids will never reveal their true thoughts, feelings, or emotions towards the majority of men, because if they did they would instantaneously lose their victim innocence status overnight where a majority of men would come to understand the predatory monsters with tits that they really are, the very nature of foids is deception because that is how they survive, by deceiving men though extortion, blackmail, lust, and general entrapment. Their motto concerning gender roles is killing men with the pretense of kindness or fake concern to hide their purely apathetic and indifferent ruthless mindset which is their natural form unmasked. Deception and subterfuge is their true talents, always has been. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Foids will never reveal their true thoughts, feelings, or emotions towards the majority of men, because if they did they would instantaneously lose their victim innocence status overnight where a majority of men would come to understand the predatory monsters with tits that they really are, the very nature of foids is deception because that is how they survive, by deceiving men though extortion, blackmail, lust, and general entrapment. Their motto concerning gender roles is killing men with the pretense of kindness or fake concern to hide their purely apathetic and indifferent ruthless mindset which is their natural form unmasked. Deception and subterfuge is their true talents, always has been. :feelsjuice:
Based.

Personality for them is money, status and lifestyle.

Personality for them is money, status and lifestyle.
And looks along with social popularity, basically, everything for them is a social popularity contest. They're more shallow than your typical mud puddle found on the ground. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If most men suddenly become blackpilled, the whole soYciety will collapse.
I agree, or at least men will stop trying to find love or hookups, and just rent prostitutes instead.

I never got to a point where the deluded me they just flat out ignore me

I agree, or at least men will stop trying to find love or hookups, and just rent prostitutes instead.
All women in all segments of society are prostitutes, they practically market themselves as such, under different labels or titles of course, but the applied utility is much the same. Payments and requirements differ, but the exchange is the same. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Yeah this is the case for most people here I think
All women in all segments of society are prostitutes, they practically market themselves as such, under different labels or titles of course, but the applied utility is much the same. Payments and requirements differ, but the exchange is the same. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, only a small amount of men get women for free

Yeah this is the case for most people here I think

Yeah, only a small amount of men get women for free
Correction, women are free for no man, every man pays for their cost or price, one way or another. :feelsjuice:

Even Chad has to spend many hours weekly in the gym to afford their required sexual desire, for the requirements or standards of foids are unquenchable and never-ending. For foids, the world including the lives of men revolves around them and men must meet their ridiculous standards, requirements, and expectations, only when the price or payment is right within affordance do their legs open wide in $exchange$. But once again, this is never free for any man just as a prostitute won't give her services without compensation. Payments like making deals will devil temptresses just to afford basic emotional or physical affection, part, and parcel of this ridiculous thing we call humanity. :feelsclown:

Last edited:

Wenn man die BlkPill Digestiert hat weiß man einfach das man nicht viel wert ist es sei denn man schaut gut aus und oder hat Geld was du an einer fotze zu verschwenden hast .

Victims , Opfer ? Frauen Opfer? Haha lol , die bekommen alles in den Arsch Gedroschen und von links nach rechts geschoben .

Die Lüge wird halt nie auffallen , da die meisten Leute / Typen einfach nur monoton sind und tuhen was Big Pharma von denen abverlangt .

Its over

90 percent of toilets say personality blah blah so they can secure a betabuxxer when they're done riding the cock carousel

This. As I've mentioned before, their primary survival strategy will only work if the majority of men are bluepilled. Hence, they try to keep men bluepilled.
Whether a foid consciously does this or not is irrelevant, all foids have it in their nature to be manipulative bitches.

You can't really blame them. Imagine how badly they'd be treated if 100% of men were blackpilled. It's a survival instinct lmao.

That must be what all this "patriarchy" hysteria is about.

Could be code for mass blackpilling this entire time.

Yikes sweaty just wait until u r in ur 30s then u can betabux a roastie uh i mean find ur soulmate:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Oh yeah, basically what every mom will say.

Last edited:
I don't think they're lying, I think they just don't have the perspective needed to actually kickstart meaningful introspection. They said that they like personality, and maybe that feels right. They don't know about the halo effect, where your looks basically are your personality. They think they're falling in love with someone with a good personality, without realizing that they're just sort of assuming that the object of their affections only seems to have a good personality because they're 6'3 and haven't hit them yet. How would they ever learn otherwise? It seems like they would learn from abuse, but just look at all the poor incels with oneitis who just keep coming back for more and more abuse. It's a mental prison that stupid human brains suck at dealing with.

They don't care about us bc they can't get anything out of us and they probably have better looking orbiters, so why bother with inklers?

I don't think they're lying, I think they just don't have the perspective needed to actually kickstart meaningful introspection. They said that they like personality, and maybe that feels right. They don't know about the halo effect, where your looks basically are your personality. They think they're falling in love with someone with a good personality, without realizing that they're just sort of assuming that the object of their affections only seems to have a good personality because they're 6'3 and haven't hit them yet. How would they ever learn otherwise? It seems like they would learn from abuse, but just look at all the poor incels with oneitis who just keep coming back for more and more abuse. It's a mental prison that stupid human brains suck at dealing with.

You're giving females too much credit. The males with oneitis indulge in it out of desperation, but femoids are just straight up retarded and choose to keep making the same mistakes.

Females do this because they directly benefit from it. Think about it this way, as a Female would you want a guy to believe that he has literally no chance no matter what he does, making him a raging Blackpilled Incel with nothing to lose? We have see what Incels with absolutely nothing to lose are capable of.

Or would you rather keep dangling the carrot in front of the sorry simp.. Or yeah just spend more money on her.. Just be nicer and kinder to her, while she gets her fresh pussy fucked by one violent sociopathic chad after another, give her more gifts, keep wageslaving for your future wife. then by the time youre 80 years old the right female will come around for you when youre in a nursing home.