Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women just dont wanna be held accountable for causing inceldom

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Thats why they attack us so often. They dont like reading and hearing how THEY are doing the selection and causing many modern mens sexlessness. It stings them. Thats why they come up with dumb shit where they say that its just all mens fault.

When you read articles written by foids, even there they trying to dodge the responsibility for the high number of men being single or sexless.
You also see this when you talk about how females murder babys or do XY.They come and claim how men also do/are XY in order to be not seen as fully responsible.

Women really think they can bullshit us. We know everything. All the studies speak for themselves. Their excuses dont work anymore.

Last edited:
It stings them.
All women are filled with guilt. Everyone has a conscience that tells them when they're doing a bunch of cruel, unjust, dysfunctional, evil things.

But women don't take responsibility for anything. Freedom without responsibility is tryranny.

they all think: "I have just rejected a short man, he will find another girl", but because ALL of them think so he won't find no one

if one person can't be loved only because he's short and ugly, so the love doesn't exist because if a foid want only tall men she's doing this for personal interests, not for the love of the person

they probably think they’re doing the world a favour by weeding out all the sub-8 males from the gene-pool.

Foids don’t want to be held accountable for anything at all

Even me as a truecel many times experienced that if you talk long enough with women all their bs is exposed, they are lost for words but never admit they are wrong

source: my mother :feelsseriously:

I never heard a woman apologizing in my life for something not-physical, like they maybe say sorry if you bump into them or something like that but other than that for something they did? Never, I have not even heard it passively from a distance

Last edited:
they always blame the ‘patriarchy’ when chad wants nothing to do with us anyway
they all think: "I have just rejected a short man, he will find another girl", but because ALL of them think so he won't find no one

if one person can't be loved only because he's short and ugly, so the love doesn't exist because if a foid want only tall men she's doing this for personal interests, not for the love of the person
“i don’t like short men but there’s other women out there that do” :foidSoy:

Personality is a meme. Women in general have no personality outside of their bodies yet they attract several local simps and even have a boyfriend, despite being an OnlyFans whore yet they have the guts to say ‘It’s your personality that is the problem’.

they probably think they’re doing the world a favour by weeding out all the sub-8 males from the gene-pool.
Non chads need to weed our taxes and support from cucked soyciety that ponders to these entitled whores.

“i don’t like short men but there’s other women out there that do” :foidSoy:
nowadays a lot of women aren't even this kind with us, they say clearly that thay don't want us because we are short

nowadays a lot of women aren't even this kind with us, they say clearly that thay don't want us because we are short
But if you say you don't want an old bitch or a used chad chasing whore they'll be like :foidSoy:

Women are the only responsible for rejection

They say that sex is dangerous because they can get pregnant but even if someone says that he only wants to hug them or touch their tits, they would say no and look with disgust at you ( like they can get pregnant from touch ).

They say that sex is dangerous because they can get pregnant but even if someone says that he only wants to hug them or touch their tits, they would say no and look with disgust at you ( like they can get pregnant from touch ).
They also wouldn't give us blowjobs even if it won't get them pregnant. Yet they hop around from dozens of chads having sex without condoms and getting abortions, then when they turn 40 they'll finally want a "real man" :soy: to betabux them.

The problem are not the ones who are having sex, but the foids who are going their own way actually. A bunch of women simply do not have sex, and that´s the main issue: there is a cultural problem as well, it seems that people don´t give a single fuck about women´s sexual success, their femininity is not measure on the basis of how many sexual partners they had, but quite the opposite. But I bet that if all foids become whores, this wouldn´t solved shit: they´ll be whores for chad....

The worst thing about women is they will never fully grasp the true extent of suffering they cause just by existing
Being a woman is literally making eveything and everyone else around you worse off so you can be a little more comfy

A man works all day so a woman can open her legs and get railed then go, “Thank you loser” as tax dollars come flooding in that she will take even though she deserves none of it. Then she will complain men dont work enough because she thinks she is entitled to free shit
(i.e. free abortions and free birth control and free daycare are just a few examples)
(closing her fucking snatch is free but women cant have that now can they tee-hee :feelsaww:)

Foids don’t want to be held accountable for anything at all

Personality is a meme. Women in general have no personality outside of their bodies yet they attract several local simps and even have a boyfriend, despite being an OnlyFans whore yet they have the guts to say ‘It’s your personality that is the problem’.