Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women ironically don't have much demands to date men

So basically you need stuff you cannot change as it's predetermined through genetics & the stuff you can change doesn't matter if the necessities are not there.

So basically you need stuff you cannot change as it's predetermined through genetics & the stuff you can change doesn't matter if the necessities are not there.
Yes but most men have what it needs. We keep coping that most men are inkwells yet we will couples everytime we go outside. Think about it ?

Yes but most men have what it needs. We keep coping that most men are inkwells yet we will couples everytime we go outside. Think about it ?
Let's say you had an overall score out of 100 factoring everything about a person, if it's too low you're out.

You can be below average in every area if you're top percentile in one thing.

Let's say you had an overall score out of 100 factoring everything about a person, if it's too low you're out.

You can be below average in every area if you're top percentile in one thing.
Not sure I understand brocel

You can't be too far below average across the board unless you're exceptional in one area.
Oh true. A 6'6 dude can legit get away wuth being ugly or even dicklet.

it`s over for us either way

And fuck is all you need. Lmao why you do want to put a ring on a whore ? Getting pussy is ascension already. Just put holes in the condom if you want to carry your bloodline I suppose and then abondon the bitch. Blacks do this all the time.
Maybe cuz we’re not niggers and we like tradition. Having a loyal wife is better than “getting pussy” . Fuck your nigger way of thinking . “SHEEE I GOT SOME PUSSY” lil fucking nigger

Maybe cuz we’re not niggers and we like tradition. Having a loyal wife is better than “getting pussy” . Fuck your nigger way of thinking . “SHEEE I GOT SOME PUSSY” lil fucking nigger
Would you rather have hooks ups or not have sex at all ?

Traditional loyal women don't exist anymore bro. We need to adapt and change with the times to survive.

I wish the world was more socially conservative but Kikes have destroyed us utterly. I like tradition too btw and I would choose to live in a traditional Islamic society over a degen modern society but the simple fact of the matter is traditional societies and women are no more.

Would you rather have hooks ups or not have sex at all ?

Traditional loyal women don't exist anymore bro. We need to adapt and change with the times to survive.
Rather die then hookup cuz I’m gonna feel empty afterwards like I’ll have no soul.

I wish the world was more socially conservative but Kikes have destroyed us utterly. I like tradition too btw and I would choose to live in a traditional Islamic society over a degen modern society but the simple fact of the matter is traditional societies and women are no more.
Yeah it’s a sad reality. But id rather die virgin then do what the kikes want me to do

Kikes want to extinguish your bloodline will you let them ?
I’ve been trying my whole life. But I don’t want my kids mother to be a whore

You can be all that and she will still find reasons to hate you

Ayy nigga you forgot the icks.

As a chad i can confirm its easy

Money is not required if it's chad, they only demand it in a betabuxx relationship.
Oh god, I will keep my mounth shut how much money I have to avoid gold digging foids.

All you need is to be 6'0 or taller, have a big dick(over 6 inches), be muscular, don't have a completely ugly face(a 4 or 5 /10 will do) and have decent social skills and money. If you have these things you can easily hook up with foids and enjoy casual sex.
So the requirements for hookups are
- tall
- Big D(not mandatory)
- fit
- at least 4/10 face
Honestly these are pretty achievable aside from Height and Dicksize obviously. I think a large number of men out there are easily all these four things.

A senior from my highschool is 6'2, ugly lightskin guy and he has a body count over 20 at the age of 25 lmao. He is also dating a curry stacy(he cheats on her but she doesn't know).

I wish I was 6 feet and had better discipline to get money and shit. If there is any 6'0 plus cel here I beg you bro leave and start grinding. Genuine ascension is possible for you. Just clean yourself up, get a little bit of muscule and money and you can find LTBs and MTB foids to hook up with. Heck maybe even HTBs if you have 5 or above face. You don't need to rot here. Rotting is only for manlets and turbodicklets(4 inches and below). Most men aren't manlets or dicklets.
No. As a man you only need one thing: MONEY

Everything else is a bonus.