Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women insulting Gabby Petito's bf's looks and saying he looks like a serial killer.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLRx_z5F39S/?utm_medium=copy_link

Balding ethnic dude isnt even proven guilty yet but they all rush to insult him and his looks. While Ted Bundy, an actual female serial killer and rapist has thousands of fucking fangirls alongside other famous serial killers.

Looks determine everything. Face(Jaw, eye area, cheek bones, hairline, nose and skull) Race( white or white passing or nothing) and Height(6'1+ or 6'3 in the west).

Personality is a fucking meme. The dude was smiling in all of his pics. He only looks like a psycho in retrospect. An ugly psycho.

Is he an ethnic? I don't think so. He looks Southern European.

Im so glad that foid died

Those women act like they can smell out serial killers but they would end up worm food regardless.
That being said that guy should be buried under the jail for slightly raising female smv

- b-BUt The Rock and Vin Diesel are bald too. Stop bing toxzic, Itz all in your head inkwell :foidSoy:

- b-BUt The Rock and Vin Diesel are bald too. Stop bing toxzic, Itz all in your head inkwell :foidSoy:
Jason Statham too.

"What do you mean its his godlike facial features that helped him overcome his baldness? Him being bald is his best trait":feelstastyman:

I’m praying that he goes on an OJ-style police chase I get to cheer him on. I don’t care that I’d look like a retard while doing it

Falio effect rears its ugly head yet again.

whatever happened im sure he had his reasons and believed it was the right thing to do at that point in time..

"Looks like a serial killer / rapist / whatever" actually means "Looks like an UGLY serial killer / rapist / whatever". Because literal killers and rapists who are also attractive are actually admired by women.

And of course the femoids use his looks against him which proves why femoids need their rights stripped.

I’m not defending him as I don’t know if he is guilty or not but this shit shows how shallows them sluts are.

I don't want to give another dead white bitch anymore attention

They'd say otherwise if guy was actually Bundy or Meeks jfl :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsclown:

They'd say otherwise if guy was actually Bundy or Meeks jfl :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsclown:
Over if you don't look like a serial killer
Richard ramirez

It's a compliment dude girls fuck these serial killer looking guys in private

She was really good at choosing a dude with an upstanding personality. Too bad I give off “creepy” inkler vibes. I need some tips from his book on how to attract girls. :feelsbadman:

I don't think he is an Ethnic. Looks kinda Caucasian tbh

I think he is not ugly, he mogs me.

free him, he dindu nuffin

Fugging kek, boy was incel tier, thank God for socialmaxxed parents.

His biggest sin was being born unattractive. If he looked like Dahmer or Ted Bundy hybristophilic foids would be finding excuses for him and sending thousands of love letters & marriage proposals to his jail cell

pepe-joker.gif

I'm thinking the girl cheated on him with some Chad or threatened to leave the relationship and the guy snapped. A non-obese girl like her had infinite options in 2021.

Last edited:
His biggest sin was being born unattractive. If he looked like Dahmer or Ted Bundy hybristophilic foids would be finding excuses for him and send thoudands of love letters & marriage proposals to his jail cell

pepe-joker.gif
Looks >all

His biggest sin was being born unattractive. If he looked like Dahmer or Ted Bundy hybristophilic foids would be finding excuses for him and send thoudands of love letters & marriage proposals to his jail cell

pepe-joker.gif
The bundy/meekspill is true for most white girls/women

Last edited:
All ethnicites of females I believe. Their ultimate tingle-inducing fantasy is to try to "fix" and tame a good looking bad boy or serial killer.

17ef930b52bde2da5fad37ad48ab8959.png
Every foid got that fantasy. From every race, every economic background and everywhere in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back