Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women in wartime Syria get to experience how it's like to be a "femcel"

Fuck em, mang

title is kind of hyperbolic as women hate 80% of males and ignore them anyway.

This is actually part of why there were so few incels during the 50's, after WW2.

They get raped or kidnapped as sex slaves in these situations.

just Syriamaxx theory

Those Syrian men, who fled to Europe to avoid dying for a nusayri dog, are getting prime cunny in Europe. Funniest thing is white Europeans will sit in there homes and do nothing cause they are afraid little weak cowards who are allowing Africans and Arabs to take over their country. If Western women get raped and killed by my Muslim brothers, it's not my problem. May Allah grant them success on their European rape tour!

Last edited:
fucking lies syrian saxo is 5 tl in turkey

Those Syrian men, who fled to Europe to avoid dying for a nusayri dog, are getting prime cunny in Europe. Funniest thing is white Europeans will sit in there homes and do nothing cause they are afraid little weak cowards who are allowing Africans and Arabs to take over their country. Das ryte wh*Te boi. May Allah grant them success on their European rape tour!
If Western women get raped and killed by my Muslim brothers, it's not my problem. They dressed like sluts so they deserved it.
Christianity and the West has been cucked and emasculated (sorry for the christcopers and stormfrontcels but it's true) and Islam will win in the end because it's the only major religion with balls to fight back.

This was a stunning reading! Let women enjoy their feminist utopia! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

This is why Gulf Arabs can never be in incels in the year of our lord 2023. There is no excuse for you not to be hovering up Prime Levantine milk and honey.

Those Syrian men, who fled to Europe to avoid dying for a nusayri dog, are getting prime cunny in Europe. Funniest thing is white Europeans will sit in there homes and do nothing cause they are afraid little weak cowards who are allowing Africans and Arabs to take over their country. If Western women get raped and killed by my Muslim brothers, it's not my problem. May Allah grant them success on their European rape tour!

There are still way more males in surrounding countries , iraq and gulf countries should start sending millions of extra males to syria

Men die en masse in a war. Here’s how women are suffering because of it…

Can’t stand the fakestream media anymore :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

They only care about 6'4 Chaddam Husseins anyway, so why are they crying about this? Women should be very glad now that all the subhuman males are gone and can't rape them.

"Women heavily outnumber men in Syria, bringing sadness and opportunity to those who remain."

Well, almost everywhere else young men outnumber the young women heavily and nobody sees any problem with this. JFL. Nobody gives a fuck about men.

some dudes chance to have 100 kids from 30 different women

What does nusayri mean?

It has begun for Hamudicels.

Is alawite a different sect of Islam or something? And what about nusayri?
The Alawites are a sect in Syria. They have centralised power around members of their sect - control of the armed forces, accumulation of wealth, most ministerial positions are held by them, important positions in the management of the country's oil reserves, the Syrian president is an Alawite. They're said to be connected to Shia Islam but their practices are so fucked up with Christian shit, they're not even Muslim. They're apostates. For years they have crushed the predominantly Sunni population. The whole Syrian shitshow is just non-alawites venting their frustrations on the nusayri dogs.

Nusayri = anyone who serves the Syrian Armed Forces or is loyal to the Syrian regime of al-Assad.

The only good nusrayi is a dead nusayri.

Last edited:
This should be lifefuel for Muslimcels, especially if you're from anywhere in the Levant. There's even a small population of Syrian Christian foids who seem to be quite attractive.

Once almost equally proportioned before the war, there is now one man for every seven women, according to the Syrian Commission for Family Affairs, a non-governmental organisation concerned with population matters.

Official figures give a slightly different picture. According to Tishreen, a state-owned newspaper, if male fighters and emigrants are not counted, 65 percent of Syrians are now female compared to 35 percent who are male.
Holy shit, this is a dreamlike scenario; I'm jealous. The few Syrian men who remain need to stay based.

The war is not all bad. There are positive points. It has given way to me and many women to come to the surface
-The empathetic gender

Her own people too, smh

أَن يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ​

Only problem is you can't really Syriamaxx bc it's way too dangerous.

The Alawites are a sect in Syria. They have centralised power around members of their sect - control of the armed forces, accumulation of wealth, most ministerial positions are held by them, important positions in the management of the country's oil reserves, the Syrian president is an Alawite. They're said to be connected to Shia Islam but their practices are so fucked up with Christian shit, they're not even Muslim. They're apostates. For years they have crushed the predominantly Sunni population. The whole Syrian shitshow is just non-alawites venting their frustrations on the nusayri dogs.

Nusayri = anyone who serves the Syrian Armed Forces or is loyal to the Syrian regime of al-Assad.

The only good nusrayi is a dead nusayri.
What kind of things do the Alawites believe that make them apostates? You said they’re mixed with Christian shit, but I’m curious what kinds of things there are.

What kind of things do the Alawites believe that make them apostates? You said they’re mixed with Christian shit, but I’m curious what kinds of things there are.
They beileve in a weird form of trinity which resembles the Christian Holy Trinity, “comprising [Mohammad], Ali, and Salman the Persian [Salman al-Farisi], a Companion of the Prophet.” Ofcourse they are very secretive and do Taqiyya, the concept of religious camouflage, allowed the group to avoid religious persecution and complete extermination by the ruling Sunnis or Christians at any particular time in the Levant.

They beileve in a weird form of trinity which resembles the Christian Holy Trinity, “comprising [Mohammad], Ali, and Salman the Persian [Salman al-Farisi], a Companion of the Prophet.” Ofcourse they are very secretive and do Taqiyya, the concept of religious camouflage, allowed the group to avoid religious persecution and complete extermination by the ruling Sunnis or Christians at any particular time in the Levant.
Thank you for the detailed explanation. It seems the incidents in Syria are a lot more complicated than I thought. There was also the whole thing with Israel and ISIS both wanting to take over, which is totally separate from this alawite scenario. And then Iran and Russia somewhat supporting Assad but having their agenda in that region.

Alia wears a large straw hat and her face seems tired. She says she has not plucked her eyebrows for a long time.

"Why do I take care of myself, and for whom do I put on makeup for? No one looks at me.”

Confirmed that foids would be just as sloppy as NEETcels if they had a similar lack of sexual prospects.

Foids work to be noticed by Chad.

There aren't any femcels, period. Syria has polygyny, they have lots of young incel men.

Title is fakenews, it isn't even a news, the article is from 14 August 2018 and is plainly wrong and misleading.

Lifefuel I guess for Syriacels

(((syrian civil war))) assad is not that bad its all attacks from the degenerate west.