Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Women in movies are always boring

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Greycel
I don't know why, but writers of feature films consistently write women as the straight edge/no nonsense type and its just insufferable to watch. They probably do this under the guise of wanting to appear "feminist" by casting and writing a strong heroine archetype, ironically all they do is play into the fact that foids are incapable of being funny and are wholly uninteresting :feelskek:. I seriously cannot think of a single big budget movie in the past few years that had a female character that was three dimensional and had a genuinely unique personality. It's always Guy makes joke or a bad plan, strong woman rolls her eyes at joke and comes up with a better plan.

This isn't exclusive to cinema of course, many anime and tv shows also do this. Just goes to show how women don't need to develop a personality to succeed in life.

In my cartoons, the foid characters will be better.

I don't know why, but writers of feature films consistently write women as the straight edge/no nonsense type and its just insufferable to watch. They probably do this under the guise of wanting to appear "feminist" by casting and writing a strong heroine archetype, ironically all they do is play into the fact that foids are incapable of being funny and are wholly uninteresting :feelskek:. I seriously cannot think of a single big budget movie in the past few years that had a female character that was three dimensional and had a genuinely unique personality. It's always Guy makes joke or a bad plan, strong woman rolls her eyes at joke and comes up with a better plan.

This isn't exclusive to cinema of course, many anime and tv shows also do this. Just goes to show how women don't need to develop a personality to succeed in life.
What about casca from berserk?