Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women in general are incapable of debate.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, women in general are incapable of debate because as usual, they do nothing but get all personal and bring up sexual related shit and wonder why they get treated as objects.

’Small dick energy‘. :foidSoy:

’You can’t make a woman orgasm‘. :foidSoy:

‘Just say you have a small dick’. :foidSoy:

It’s always something like this they end up saying.

Women are incapable.

Yeah true. Nick Fuentes is a good example of this…as much as I don’t like that guy, I’ve seen some shit recently where some “trad” girl calls him an incel or whatever.

Women in general are incapable of anything

Why would you debate with a woman in the first place ?

Misogyny was fun when the truths were novel and I was still young.

But being a grown man now just makes me feel bad for women for how they are mentally stuck where I was at 15 years of age.

Again, most people are. Your focus on women is a byproduct of your heterosexuality, doesn't mean there is a sufficient connection between gender and intelligence that can't explained by cultural factors. Muslims deliberately stone women so they become gray and unassuming both in mind and body, so of course a woman like that can't hold a debate.

i had cringe debate in philosophyclass in highschool where i could pretend to be smart

after the validation i saw chads making out with the stacies in class that slept during the lesson

i had cringe debate in philosophyclass in highschool where i could pretend to be smart

after the validation i saw chads making out with the stacies in class that slept during the lesson
Wow. So all that validation you had felt worthless compared to what he got?

Wow. So all that validation you had felt worthless compared to what he got?
Some beckies would come up to me and praise me for my worthless skills to impress the teacher

but they would never touch me and then later go on to suck off chad in houseparties I was never invited to

Even in arguments that's all they say to men.

Foids love to berate men for our insecurities, but God forbid we shame them for being fat, having roast beef flaps, or having a double-digit body count.

Foids love to berate men for our insecurities, but God forbid we shame them for being fat, having roast beef flaps, or having a double-digit body count.
Not like anyone has a gun to their head saying ‘Be a whore’ but they love to play victim and act like being a degenerate isn’t a choice.

Lol this is true.

Not like anyone has a gun to their head saying ‘Be a whore’ but they love to play victim and act like being a degenerate isn’t a choice.
True, they choose to be whores because society teaches them as soon as they hit puberty to sleep around because to them marriage is outdated and that they should "freely explore their sexuality". They ruin themselves but at the end of the day there are no consequences since there are simps and cucks out here who would gladly give her support.

This is basically foids on Twitter in a nutshell.:feelsUgh:

It's pointless to debate with people in general, if you haven't been updated with the latest fact-checking, academic study, big pharma, Twitch streamer, corporation messaging you will be just labelled with Dunning-Kruger syndrome or as an incel.

Like the topic title says, women in general are incapable of debate because as usual, they do nothing but get all personal and bring up sexual related shit and wonder why they get treated as objects.

I've asked to debate a few e-girls and all they say is "um why would I do that?" it's funny because they get to spout their bullshit but cant take it up against someone who has data to back them up. the reason they only target superficial shit is that that's all they know. from around age 7, they are taught that riding trends and fitting the norm is key to success as opposed to men where we must not only be at least somewhat good looking but we must harbor a number of skills to justify our supposed value. next time a woman calls you a virgin or whatever roll with it and watch how fucking heated she gets. odds are she'll get another man to intimidate you either online or IRL. in addition if anyone would like to see a fie example of this or just chill and talk add my discord Seung Hui Cho#9999

True

They get so invested and emotional during debates lol

Of-course. I've been "restrained" for months now.

It's pointless to debate with people in general, if you haven't been updated with the latest fact-checking, academic study, big pharma, Twitch streamer, corporation messaging you will be just labelled with Dunning-Kruger syndrome or as an incel.

Again, most people are. Your focus on women is a byproduct of your heterosexuality, doesn't mean there is a sufficient connection between gender and intelligence that can't explained by cultural factors. Muslims deliberately stone women so they become gray and unassuming both in mind and body, so of course a woman like that can't hold a debate.

Yeah sure Mr. Tesla, playing devil's advocate with that next dimensional IQ.

But you conveniently leave out the fact that matriarchies have never succeeded the few times they have arisen, and that right now in the West, females are more free than males yet they are as consistently retarded as ever.

Yeah sure Mr. Tesla, playing devil's advocate with that next dimensional IQ.

But you conveniently leave out the fact that matriarchies have never succeeded the few times they have arisen, and that right now in the West, females are more free than males yet they are as consistently retarded as ever.
Matriarchies can be unsuccessful for a lot of other reasons, the same logic can be applied to patriarchy, which was not successful in any way as we can see now with men curbed of their importance.

Typical foid behavior is to make everything about their incapacity to reach orgasm without Chad's assistance, and blaming you for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back