Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women in 2018 HATE masculinity

Giga cope. A feminine guy who's under 8 in looks will be viewed as a cuck/orbiter by females who will use him to earn validation.

Because ever since ancient time women were ascociated with beauty and men were ascociated with personality
Men associated with personality? lol. Masculinity... Masculine features can be aesthetic.....

That would be ideal, it seems. Really, most of the guys in relationships around me behave like women. I am the most masculine guy I know and also the most lonely.

Many have observed how modern society has feminized men. This is not a new theory.
We must abduct girls and rape them till their minds recalibrate

brainlettttt.jpg

During the last 50 years, women have marked an outstanding progress in their evolution.
You're special kind of delusional and dumb if you believe this.
It's exactly the opposite: Even though we have all new shit today, evolutionary psychology is a thing.
You're doing a rookie mistake of believing what women say, like a newfag. Sure they'll say they want a nice guy that's talkative and effeminate and what not, but only Chad will make that pussy wet with anticipation.

Cope. They only dislike masculinity from ugly men while pretending they dislike all masculinity.

brainlettttt.jpg

You're special kind of delusional and dumb if you believe this.
It's exactly the opposite: Even though we have all new shit today, evolutionary psychology is a thing.
You're doing a rookie mistake of believing what women say, like a newfag. Sure they'll say they want a nice guy that's talkative and effeminate and what not, but only Chad will make that pussy wet with anticipation.
I don't listen to what they say. I look at the guys they are with. They are effeminate.

Well it depends, they like masculine men, but propagate the opposite in order to shape society, its acts basically like a biological selection, because today, you dont have the survival of the fittest system as strongly as before, so they basically try to make men soyboys, in order to create a gap between "genetic garbage" and chads.
The Chad will always be the Chad, where anything in between will become a soyboy. So there will be only Soyboys and Chads. Also it supports their matriarchy to weaken men.

When i was younger I thought women really like "feminine" boys, but thats actually bullshit. Maybe as a beta provider yes, because he will be more agreeable, and they can pull their stupid >open relationship game
Also a feminine man, wont force his morals on her, so she has more freedom to do what she wants, while still getting financial support, time invested into her, attention etc
She still will be riding Chads Dick at the end of the day though

dude this isn't an MGTOW coping red pill forum

get the fuck out of here with your BS. women love masculinity as long as the dude is attractive. if you are a butt ugly dork, then yeah acting masculine will just annoy them.

Well it depends, they like masculine men, but propagate the opposite in order to shape society, its acts basically like a biological selection, because today, you dont have the survival of the fittest system as strongly as before, so they basically try to make men soyboys, in order to create a gap between "genetic garbage" and chads.
The Chad will always be the Chad, where anything in between will become a soyboy. So there will be only Soyboys and Chads. Also it supports their matriarchy to weaken men.

When i was younger I thought women really like "feminine" boys, but thats actually bullshit. Maybe as a beta provider yes, because he will be more agreeable, and they can pull their stupid >open relationship game
Also a feminine man, wont force his morals on her, so she has more freedom to do what she wants, while still getting financial support, time invested into her, attention etc
She still will be riding Chads Dick at the end of the day though
I don't see any Chad coming to fuck my normie femoid neighbour. She only fucks her effeminate 6.5/10 boyfriend.

I don't listen to what they say. I look at the guys they are with. They are effeminate.
That's far from hating masculinity. And you've probably seen girls, not women. Girls under the age of ~22 would prioritize facial aesthetics over masculinity.

im still laughing at OP using the name TrueAlphaMale on an incel forum

That's far from hating masculinity. And you've probably seen girls, not women. Girls under the age of ~22 would prioritize facial aesthetics over masculinity.
She is 23 or something. Maybe even 25. Still, girls below 22 are often at their prime so it is highly relevant.

I'm an apha guy actually it's just that women don't give a shit
"I have milions of dollars it's just that car dealerships don't give a shit."
Something doesn't add up.

I absolutely despise prettyboys and the way they are able to attract prime stacies.

The fact they’ve probably never touched a weight in their lives and have to put in zero effort to attract women infuriates me.

I wish every prettyboy would be wiped off the face of the earth
Dude you can't blame the guy for being attractive. You could have just as easily got lucky and been born a chad. It's the women and them only wanting +8/10 males while being 5-6/10 females themselves.

The only real requirement to succeed is looks. It doesn't matter whether you're super masculine or super feminine, as long as you've got looks, you're good.

That's why many women are lesbians, at least occasionally.

Women hate masculinity but they sure love sucking cock.

The only real requirement to succeed is looks. It doesn't matter whether you're super masculine or super feminine, as long as you've got looks, you're good.

That's why many women are lesbians, at least occasionally.
If women are so looks oriented, why do so many of them date men who are below in looks?

I think men are more looks oriented than women are.

wouldn't this mean girls prefer short asian guys with small dicks ?

If women are so looks oriented, why do so many of them date men who are below in looks?

I think men are more looks oriented than women are.
Bluepill. Women are way more exigent about looks than men are.

They may use betabuxxes for convenience or comply with social expectations but they're only really attracted to good-looking men.

There was a okcupid experiment about it.

Bluepill. Women are way more exigent about looks than men are.

They may use betabuxxes for convenience or comply with social expectations but they're only really attracted to good-looking men.

There was a okcupid experiment about it.
They are more picky, just like they are more picky about everything else because they can afford to be. Give a man the sexual power women have and he wouldn't date anything below 9/10 supermodels.

With women calling the shots, though, you have stuff like this:

John_Oliver_wife_Kate_Norley-picture.jpg
Laurene_powell-jobs.jpg
report-tiger-woods-asked-ex-wife-elin-nordegren-to-re-marry-him.jpg
john-travolta-and-kelly-preston.jpg
Los+Angeles+Clippers+v+Houston+Rockets+Game+YTENus-3EIZx.jpg

Last edited:
women don't hate masculinity they just see masculinity as a scary trait when Chad doesn't have it. Masculine Chads are loved.

Women like masculine Chad, Joker Chad, confident Chad, unavailable Chad, social Chad who always smiles, quiet creepy school shooter Chad, insecure Chad, and pretty much any man who's attractive, regardless of personality.

If you're as masculine as me then it's over. Guys like me appear frightening to them. But less masculine men are their first choices, then only comes the feminine men.