Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women : I like men who makes me laugh

Villain

Villain

Banned
-

the more unattractive you are, the harder would it be to make a girl laugh. JFL wear a mask while making a joke :y'all:

An ugly guy who makes her laugh is a jester to her, that's it.

Jfl I see alot of normies coping with this. No women is going to be with you just because your funny, maybe if being 'funny' comes with the added bonus of good facial bones, facial harmony, height and good frame.

They laugh about my face.
See you later virgins :feelzez:

So true. So much for " women play hard to get bro" and " women avoid guys they find attractive" .

Women make it very clear when they find a man attractive.

Women laugh at whatever the guy they like says.

It could be the absolute dumbest, juvenile joke, as long as you're chad; she'll laugh.

I can make her laugh, my verbal vocabulary is to die for and when she is just at her peak of excitement I drop a get fucked cunt in there and her heart stops, god damn it not again another body to clean up and dispose of, fuck that's 2000 acres and a building lot fuck! fuck! I need a new disposal site.

Why should we as men play the jester for some female only that she can laugh? They always said we should man up and they are right. We should man up and bring fear and agony to females. The smile will vanish and instead she will be exposed to a great amount of pain and therefore she will scream in agony and despair.

Even Kanzi gets phone call from femoid. FTW

Funny guy who's ugly: Girls will laugh but he will now get the pussy
Boring guy who's attractive: If they talked without seeing each other, she'd leave. But she saw him and started laughing at everything he did because he's "so funny"

So true. So much for " women play hard to get bro" and " women avoid guys they find attractive" .

Women make it very clear when they find a man attractive.
Jestermaxxers on suicide watch

I dont give a shit le uberfacts. Fuck every mainstream stuff like this one tbh.

Women laugh at whatever the guy they like says.

This is the point @Villain is trying to make with the Uberfact. Men aren't attractive because they're funny, they're funny because they're attractive.

This is the point @Villain is trying to make with the Uberfact. Men aren't attractive because they're funny, they're funny because they're attractive.
I know, I was just wording it differently.

I hate that bullshit myth/claim/lie. If normies weren't just over-exaggerating the reason for their "success" with women and being funny alone truly was all it took to get them then I wouldn't still be incel at 22. These idiots and cunts need to shut the fuck up.
Jfl I see alot of normies coping with this. No women is going to be with you just because your funny, maybe if being 'funny' comes with the added bonus of good facial bones, facial harmony, height and good frame.
An ugly guy who makes her laugh is a jester to her, that's it.

Females will laugh like the Joker when chad makes a joke.

No shit, I've seen good looking guys insult and threaten women and they still laughed and went home with him later!

when women say that they would date funny guys they mean that they would let 7.9/10 jestermaxxer fuck them for few weeks out of pity

Being ugly and saying something legitimately funny and making foids laugh is not the same as being Chad, saying basically anything and making girls giggle because of how responsive they are to you due to your looks.

Foids process everything through the filter of your looks-- it's not what you say, it's WHO'S saying it that matters; it's not the joke that makes her laugh, it's WHO'S telling the joke that makes it funny.

Women laugh at me, not with me

Being ugly and saying something legitimately funny and making foids laugh is not the same as being Chad
How can you say that its legitimately funny? maybe its funny for some people but not for all, Other people might find it offensive and think you got dark intention behind that joke because you are ugly whereas if chad said it, its funny because they think chad doesnt have the hidden intention, its just a joke theres no way chad can think like that ;)

Last edited:
How can you say that its legitimately funny? maybe its funny for some people but not for all, Other people might find it offensive and think you got dark intention behind that joke because you are ugly whereas if chad said it, its funny because they think chad doesnt have the hidden intent behind that joke
If something is funny regardless of who says it, it's closer to legitimately funny than something that is only funny because Chad said it.

If something is funny regardless of who says it, it's closer to legitimately funny than something that is only funny because Chad said it.
I get your point but the probability of making the class laugh if the "bullied ugly guy" delivers the joke is much much lower than "charismatic bully chad " saying the exact same joke. I mean its hard to turn around impressions you get from people especially first impressions(which usually about looks)

Last edited:
I get your point but the probability of making the class laugh if the "bullied ugly guy" delivers the joke is much much lower than "charismatic bully chad " saying the exact same joke. I mean its hard to turn around impressions you get from people especially first impressions(which usually about looks)
You're right, but if it's a really good joke, people will laugh anyway. It's kinda like when someone is crying and you attempt to make they laugh, they are very resistant to laughing at that moment, but if it's really funny, they will laugh.